who drives......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who drives......

a black YJ with large aluminum diamond plate fender flairs, cut wheel openings and stock tires. You also had a propane grill strapped in the back seat. I think i saw a pic of your jeep from the M&G??

anyways, i saw you at the mobile in Franklyn on rt32. i was at the gas pump opposite you on my bike.

just wondering who on here lives so close and i don't know them. oh and let the obligatory "it was me" post begin. GO.....
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
    a black YJ with large aluminum diamond plate fender flairs, cut wheel openings and stock tires. You also had a propane grill strapped in the back seat. I think i saw a pic of your jeep from the M&G??

anyways, i saw you at the mobile in Franklyn on rt32. i was at the gas pump opposite you on my bike.

just wondering who on here lives so close and i don't know them. oh and let the obligatory "it was me" post begin. GO.....
    Paco Lopez, aka Chris.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      Paco Lopez, aka Chris.
      no, trained.monkey

Comment

Oh my bad, I thought it read 'propane tank'.

Yeah, it was trained monkey.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

^^ ah that makes sense, last time i saw his jeep picture it had 36"s and no fenders, so thus lies my confusion. danks adam
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

yup trained monkey

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

it was me and nicole morphed into a unicorn while flying..... ah nevermind
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

1998 XJ.....Finally.
                1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

Working...
                X