Just a Chuckle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Chuckle

It makes my day when my roommate does something incredibly stupid, because we make fun of her often. But she puts up with it...for the most part. But today i really had a good laugh.

There was tj parked out front of our window today with what looks like a 6 inch lift and id say maybe 33s. Well my roommate has apparently never noticed this big red thing sitting out there before but ive seen it a number of times this week. She looks out the window and her response to me was "Wow, what is that thing? It has big tires." She was seriously asking this and did not realize it was jeep what so over and was in awe because she had never seen tires that big before. Made my day.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Haha, she lives a sheltered life.

Comment

Very sheltered.

-Melanie-

Comment

wow...
        SillyBoys... Jeeps are for Girls...
        2.5" lift on 33's

Comment

That TJ has a 4.5 RE lift and 35"s.
          2000 XJ
          2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Oh my..........

96 XJ Sport
            6" Full Traction Longarm Lift
            Locked Front and Rear

83 CJ7 (Sarge)To be continued...

Comment

Well obviously i wasnt the one fully examining the jeep earlier, but it was hilarious.

-Melanie-

Comment

Working...
              X