X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
    www.transcendtattoo.com

best place ever.

Waiting list is for like 3 months in advanced.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

god damn...3 months!
      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

That was for a specific artist last summer, maybe they have a better system or just some newbie artists that no one wants.

Comment

www.transcendtattoo.com

best place ever.

some of them are great.. and some are shit.. it all depends.. and be ready to spend spend spend.. 3 of my friends get tattoed there..

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
            That was for a specific artist last summer, maybe they have a better system or just some newbie artists that no one wants.

they have like 12 tattooer's there now.. and i would only go there to get tattooed by the good ones, and you are lookin at 3 - 6 month wait.. if they will even book you.. some of them are only taking appts for sleeves, or backs or big stuff.. they wont do small stuff..

Comment

I know my dad gets some of his work done by Anthony Plaza I believe, same with a WH guy I went to tech school with.

Comment

Yeah..well mine wouldnt be anything big, so prob not the place for me to go.

-Melanie-

Comment

I've heard good things about Studio Zee in New Haven, but if ya ask me, the outside of the shop looks like the perfect place for some Hepatitis.

Comment

There is this place down in southern ct, (i cant remember where) but my dad knows a guy who went to this place and the artist down at this place is well known. I guess he is known for the portraits he does on people and has amazing work! I wish i could remember the name of the guy or the place.

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                      Waiting list is for like 3 months in advanced.
                      I had to wait six, and I also had to make an appt to meet and discuss with my artist (Sean Zee) to see if he wanted to do my idea.

Butttt If i'm putting something on my body forever, I think waiting a couple months is worth it. I could've gone to the hole in the wall biker shop my little bro went to and payed 50 an hour, but I wouldn't be close to as happy as I am with my work.

Originally posted by YeaItsSlo View Post
                      they have like 12 tattooer's there now.. and i would only go there to get tattooed by the good ones, and you are lookin at 3 - 6 month wait.. if they will even book you.. some of them are only taking appts for sleeves, or backs or big stuff.. they wont do small stuff..
                      Yeah, the artists there are pretty picky. When Nick Baxter was there he didn't accept any new clients lol. But once again, worth it. Check out http://www.nickbaxter.com if I did his work i'd have his ego. hah

Also once you get your first appt, that's the only time you wait, I can call and have an appt with my artist like the next day now.

Comment

I had to wait six, and I also had to make an appt to meet and discuss with my artist (Sean Zee) to see if he wanted to do my idea.

Butttt If i'm putting something on my body forever, I think waiting a couple months is worth it. I could've gone to the hole in the wall biker shop my little bro went to and payed 50 an hour, but I wouldn't be close to as happy as I am with my work.

Yeah, the artists there are pretty picky. When Nick Baxter was there he didn't accept any new clients lol. But once again, worth it. Check out http://www.nickbaxter.com if I did his work i'd have his ego. hah

Also once you get your first appt, that's the only time you wait, I can call and have an appt with my artist like the next day now.

well nick stopped taking appointments cause he moved to TX... in CT he was charging 175 an hour.. and now he is in tx and only charging 75.. i guess hes kinda hurting for work.. he comes back to CT every now and then to tattoo some people..

i'd steer clear of transcend.. i've heard some rumors about that place.. if i go anywhere besides my friend it wil be hope gallery..

Comment

bump

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

who did that?

Comment

i cant post mine from work i just added onto it though. i want a rib piece SO bad
                              2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                              J10 project do want.
                              "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by YeaItsSlo View Post
                                who did that?
                                stacy @ http://spiritgallerytattoo.com/home.html

blaze did my sleeve
                                Last edited by grundlepunch; 03-02-2009, 11:38 AM.
                                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                                X