No announcement yet.

I would much like to roast this guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would much like to roast this guy...

look at this grimy motherfucker. they brought one of the pirates to ny to try him. hope he ends up like saddam

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090421/...piracy_suspect
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

i like all the sympathy in that article for him

he fucking hijacked a US ship with guns.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

I don't think the smart thing to do is to take out pirates... Nor to let them go, I think each individual should probably just become a pirate themselves.
      And no, this isn't an appropriate time to post the picture of alex.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

hes happy because life in us prision will be 10x better than life in somalia. Roof over his head, clothes, 3 square meals, showers, medical attention. Hes got it made compared to the other skinnys

Comment

Now seems more appropriate.
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

hes going to live a better life in our jails wasting our tax money. fantastic
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

nuke on mogadishu

do world a favor
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

fucked up world we live in

Comment

what do you xpect with a name like Abduhl Wali-i-Musiname fawkn basturd,Yah he'll be some ones beeyatch no doubt
                  DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

Comment

as I said in the chuck and eddies thread

I hate people.

Comment

According to the pirates they plan on "slaughtering all American crews". This has become a serious problem. I think the crews need to be armed. They teach us to defend ourselves with fire hoses against AK-47's. Personally I'm more afraid of a bullet then 135psi of sea water
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                        hes going to live a better life in our jails wasting our tax money. fantastic
                        seriously he will love a pounding in the ass every day just so he gets to eat

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

i just hope wherever hes goin that the prisoners are patriotic. that would be great
                          winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tom;40763] hope he ends up like saddam

x2
                            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              hes happy because life in us prision will be 10x better than life in somalia. Roof over his head, clothes, 3 square meals, showers, medical attention. Hes got it made compared to the other skinnys
                              [Disclaimer/] I am most definately patriotic, and feel that these fucksticks should be shot upon comming within 200 yards of any cargo ship [/Disclaimer]

if you think about it, this kid is 16..... with the aid of drugs and alcohol along with the hunger and poverty.... this kid was brain washed.

If you read into the "story" of the somali pirates, and the statements made by their butt pirate leaders, its obvious that they make these impressionable kids do their dirty work.

the grin on that kids face? wonder why? because he's STILL (somehow) a little, impressionable, stary eyed KID inside there.....

This is where im torn, F somalia, F the butt pirates, F that entire REGION, they should all be put into a bubble and NUKED.... BUT... how can we blame these kids?

one last point: look into the smolaian warlords' past, they drugged kids up on some INSANE shit, and sent them into battle thinking they were invincible.

This shit is WAY deeper than """ FUCK THE PIRATES """
                              -Doug

Used to wheel.... now..... not so much....

Comment

Working...
                              X