Yo dirty jersey people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo dirty jersey people

I'm going down to beachwood NJ wednesday with a couple friends, they're driving me, i'm getting tattoo'd all day and they need something to do. Idea's for around there?

Oh they're both 20. Cause I know what I did last time I went down there for the weekend.

swim in toxic waste?
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

seaside is right there. you can cruise the boardwalk and pick up some rabies. or if you are feeling spunky you can go a few miles south to the junkyard that my exploder exploded in front of. get me my bfg at's and warn hubs
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
        swim in toxic waste?

Comment

I dont really know the area, but I hear seaside isnt too too bad
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

there are a lot of guidos in seaside

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

seaside is dead until memorial day. theres crackwhores that live there 24/7 (literally crack whores . . . outta their minds and will fuck you for 20 bucks . . . ask me how i know haha jk or am i). honestly the shores dead till memorial day. can go hang out on the beach tho. or cruise another 40 miles down the parkway and hit up ac. thats always a good time
              2 tj's
              3 yj's
              2 xj's
              i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
                seaside is dead until memorial day. theres crackwhores that live there 24/7 (literally crack whores . . . outta their minds and will fuck you for 20 bucks . . . ask me how i know haha jk or am i). honestly the shores dead till memorial day. can go hang out on the beach tho. or cruise another 40 miles down the parkway and hit up ac. thats always a good time
                truth. AC is always fun and on a weekday its not nearly as crowded
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Yeah, the whole seaside thing. I did that last time I went, I went friday all day to sixflags then all night on the boardwalk getting bombed, saturday I got tattoo'd. But We're just gonna be there tomorrow from noon till 9PM and the people I'm going with are 20. aka no drinky for them. They'll find something... lol. And what's AC?

Comment

ac = atlantic city
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                    X