Im about to donate a new shooting target to Phil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im about to donate a new shooting target to Phil

Because he loves electronics oh so much.

Lap top number FOUR (i was posting issues abut #3 about 2 months ago)

everytime i start it, it does a friggen blue screen that is there for about 10 seconds so i cant even read what is wrong with it. then it does into this startup repair, and then into system restore.

the first 2 times it did that it eventually let me into windows eventually and i could use it normally, but the next time i would boot it...its this all over again. so i decided to just leave it on until i figured out how to fix it.

now it just restarts itself and does this crap all over again and then says were gonna report it to microsoft and then says click finish to shut down.

ANY ideas? im gonna throw this thing into a tree and smash it with an axe soon. Thankssss
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Idk, maybe fire will convince it to work

Ps no one is on right now cuz the meet and greet that I can't go to
    dirty30

Comment

x2 on the meet
      -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

x3 on the meet got caught up at work just got home

Comment

that happened to my old one, it could be a bad motherboard, but sounds like you need to reformat your whole hard drive and reinstall everything.

p.s. i feel you pain w/ computers. my freshman year my computer went down and i went for a month w/o a computer. that was hard

Comment

i think you should definitly donate it to Phil.

Comment

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr call tech support. is it a new comp?

Comment

chkdsk.exe

c: /r

Comment

Working...
                X