No announcement yet.

KOH - Hack Shack Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story goes something like this as of right now. The jeep held together well but they experiences some fuel system wiring issues. They made it to the top of chocolate thunder on there second lap by 6pm pst. Currently the jeep is running and driving and it sounded like the boys were happy with the result!

Great job guys!!!
    -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
    -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
    -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
    -57 GMC Pickup
    -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Gotta love the 2.5L.

Way to go gentlemen

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Looking forward to hearing the race recap! Nice job, gentleman!
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

The fuel pump wiring got shorted out top of means butte the jons replaced the pump the fuse and hard wired it, had fuel leaks, got it to main pit where I changed out the fuel line and Deke made a jumper line to make it all come together. After that they had issues again, got it straightened out but ran out of time after chocolate thunder. The jons did great and gave it everything they had in them! Very proud of them!

The fact that a lesser type of vehicle has 4 hours less than the 4400 class cars is kinda a kick in the dick. Even though they run one less lap. It's still kinda a let down.
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
            The fuel pump wiring got shorted out top of means butte the jons replaced the pump the fuse and hard wired it, had fuel leaks, got it to main pit where I changed out the fuel line and Deke made a jumper line to make it all come together. After that they had issues again, got it straightened out but ran out of time after chocolate thunder. The jons did great and gave it everything they had in them! Very proud of them!

The fact that a lesser type of vehicle has 4 hours less than the 4400 class cars is kinda a kick in the dick. Even though they run one less lap. It's still kinda a let down.
            thanks for the update, i was stuck at work all day so i didnt get to see the EMC but thats awesome. i feel like we are all proud of the Jons after that one! i had my fingers crossed all day.
            -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
            https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
            I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
            -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post

Another issue is the people working the course are just volunteers, so many of them abandoned their post hours before the race ended. The race ended at 6:00 but there were random people already on course wheeling chocolate thunder at 530, right when the Jo(h)ns where making their way up it. It's too bad really, Stock and Mod classes are afterthoughts in the grand scheme of things.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I'll get a full writeup and pictures coming soon, plus will has tons of video i'm sure so you guys will see plenty of stuff coming up.
                Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Working...
                X