ATTN: GTR LOVERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: GTR LOVERS!

Found one off of exit two on danbury/new york line, wanted to race my friends RHD Integra. The integra was DEAD even with the $100,000 GTR. The car was sick looking, black with those gold wheels. The kid driving it was a tool bag. (rich kid posing as a ganster). On the way to exit two the integra stomped a CBR 600.
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

thats pretty sick

id still rather drive a gtr...
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      thats pretty sick

id still rather drive a gtr...
      x2

Comment

oh no I agree with you 100 percent, but for a car the fraction of the cost to beat it, is pretty fuckin cool in my book.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

ill give ya that lol
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

that must be one mean integra. i saw a a thread somewhere once that it takes a 500hp car to be basically even with a 600cc bike, probably based on the power to weight ratio. i usually wreck anything with my outdated kawi and have only once been caught up to by some guy in a worked trans-am. props to him
            winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

haha it was pretty funny, the guy on the bike punched it, my friend punched it, and I actually watched the bike guy look at his speedo, then look at us confused. We definitely ruined his night. He wouldn't even stop to talk, he blew a red light and ripped away lol.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

is the integra bright yellow?
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Here's some pictures of my buddies 482whp integra

Right after he got it running. Took it out for a spin. No front bumper.

On the dyno

1st motor at 482whp

New motor, no turbo in the picture. He was waiting for it to come in the mail

And.....Here's the dyno video
                  <a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=52376 062">low boost non-vtec sc-61 pump gas</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=52376062,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=52376062,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>
                  Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                    is the integra bright yellow?
                    no sir, white with CF hood.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

i always see this yellow rhd integra up in danbury. but i have seen that one too at the p.a.l show i think.
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

hey erich what motor is in that? B20? or is that a GSR motor

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                          no sir, white with CF hood.
                          do i see volk te37s?????

Comment

I know of the kid you are talking about with the GTR. Family has too much money to burn and bought him that car after he wrecked his EVO 10

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                              I know of the kid you are talking about with the GTR. Family has too much money to burn and bought him that car after he wrecked his EVO 10
                              if it is the kid your talking about i have met him also. hes one of my brothers friends.
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X