Fear the Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear the Walking Dead

Thoughts anyone? I kinda like it, id like to see where they go with it. Id be interested to see if they incorporate characters from both shows into either show.
    00 xj hp44 aussie lsd 5.38s, d60 welded 5.38s, 37" MTR Kevlars on 17" H2 wheels, chevy one ton steering, comanche rear leafs, 11" inch travel bilsteins in the front 14" in the rear

98 xj hp30 open 4.10s, 8.8 lsd 4.10s, 33" duratracs on 16" moabs, ruffstuff frame stiffeners, custom 3 link 3/4 heims for the upper and 1.25 for the lowers, f150 10" travel shocks in the front with 3" coils and yj brake hoses, an extra main leaf in the rear and 1.5" lift shackles in the rear

is this the spin off show?
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Not so much a spin off as to just another story line at the same time as the original series started. The outbreak of the virus but in SoCal instead of GA

Or at least that's my understanding of it.

Comment

Yeah another story line in SoCal, only this one starts the series off as the epidemic starts. Basically people don't know what's going on, videos they are seeing thinking the people are on drugs and the ones on drugs think what they are seeing in the epidemic is because of laced drugs.
        00 xj hp44 aussie lsd 5.38s, d60 welded 5.38s, 37" MTR Kevlars on 17" H2 wheels, chevy one ton steering, comanche rear leafs, 11" inch travel bilsteins in the front 14" in the rear

98 xj hp30 open 4.10s, 8.8 lsd 4.10s, 33" duratracs on 16" moabs, ruffstuff frame stiffeners, custom 3 link 3/4 heims for the upper and 1.25 for the lowers, f150 10" travel shocks in the front with 3" coils and yj brake hoses, an extra main leaf in the rear and 1.5" lift shackles in the rear

Comment

Working...
        X