No announcement yet.

**Official Bored at Home Post-a-thon Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow that sucks mel, how long are you out?
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

eh...no idea sadly. I tried to play it cool, like i heard the pop when i did it, and the back of my ankle tightened so i figured id stretch it out and try to run the bases again. Nope...took that first step for a lead an spread around to the front and went to the trainers and was swollen. So im hoping its just a bad roll, but its not looking like that. Tomorrow will determine more.
      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Do steroids, i heard people really approve of that.

Comment

HA the NCAA does not approve of that. and get well soon i guess!!! how did ya do it?
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

haha steroids...yeah good one. lol

We were doing situation and i was a base runner. I took my lead off first, and since were in the gym we have rubber bases we put down. They slide easily and as i was getting back to first the base slid and my other leg gave out which is the ankle i hurt and it just rolled out as i fell the opposite direction. If that makes sense w/o actually seeing it. lol

-Melanie-

Comment

yaaayyyyy another injury!! Keep me company, i'm on day 141!!! Anyone ever been out so long they actually WANT to get back to work?

Comment

Still 5 pages short of victory of the post-a-thons.
                Isnt anyone a bum who surfs the web all day anymore?
                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I am! Im sitting at home and should be doing homework, but I am not.
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                    Still 5 pages short of victory of the post-a-thons.
                    Isnt anyone a bum who surfs the web all day anymore?
                    When im not at work im usually on here.

Comment

mhm unusually weird...sitting in my dorm being bored doing hw and my friends brother who is 4yrs younger than i am facebook chats me and goes "hey, im chillaxing w/ your sis this weekend."

odd...kind of weird since i havent talked to this kid since high school when my friend and i were on the same softball team.

-Melanie-

Comment

Seriously when you are in CT you should come down to my work once that ankle of your is all healed up. We'll see what kind of skillz u gotz.

But yea most likely the kid is a freak.

Comment

actually the kid is rather nice and has a good family. Just awkward at first.

Oh you threatening me w/ some of your skills eh? Ive been playing softball since i could walk....

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
                            actually the kid is rather nice and has a good family. Just awkward at first.

Oh you threatening me w/ some of your skills eh? Ive been playing softball since i could walk....
                            Haha most of my fielding skills have diminished a little since high school but i still catch pretty often and i still hit pretty good. If you ain't afraid put that money where it should be, in mah pocket

Comment

well see..bring it!

-Melanie-

Comment

Next couple days i'm going to fill this thread up w/ bullshit, doc finally cleared me to go back to work!!!

SoooOOooooo...no more being bored at home for this guy!

Yahhhooooooo!! I feel like that crazy asshole in those old cocoa puff comercial. Bwahahahahahahahaaaa

Comment

Working...
                                X