No announcement yet.

Stupid Games, Spin Tires.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this happened tonight. I tried to manually load the logs into the truck with the crane.

Finally get it. I'm a fucking badass You only have to load up 3 logs and then it automatically loads the rest. It's a very tedious process. I'm fucking happy, I feel like I should get a fucking silver star for what I just did, top of the world, climbed Everest and took a shit on the summit and skied down to the base giving a high five to every sherpa I saw. I'm a fucking badass.

Then I start to pull away, and I see a warning message come up on my screen.

"Your trailer has disconnected"

My high is instantly crushed as I watched the trailer glitch out completely and the truck begins to sink into the mud. If the truck goes over, I lose everything, the logs roll out of of the truck like I did nothing at all.

I winched myself out of the mud and got to the road, nothing lost, all was saved, my trailer was left back in the mud, hopefully on fire.

Fuck it, these assholes are getting their lumber like this. Ya done. Go home. I'm dragging this shit all the way to you.

Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 03-30-2015, 09:42 PM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

So many hours into this game already, get a wheel upgrade for that truck and its unstoppable, other than rolling

Comment

i suddenly want to buy this game because #1 its kinda fun....#2 Phil's epic game recaps. LOLOLOL
        -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
        https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
        I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
        -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
          So many hours into this game already, get a wheel upgrade for that truck and its unstoppable, other than rolling
          Nah, no wheel for me, im good with the xbox controller.
          sigpic

Comment

no phil, these

http://spintires-mods.com/kraz-255-m...pintires-2014/

unfucking stoppable

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I've been messing around with the mods lol

edit: also no clue how to resize that pic