No announcement yet.

Rage against the Machine or Green day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not calling him a pussy, but i could do the same thing it doesn't make me a badass, i'm saying you can't tell who woulda whooped who's ass

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
      i'm not calling him a pussy, but i could do the same thing it doesn't make me a badass though, i'm saying you can't tell who woulda whooped who's ass
      all i was replying to was makeup wearing girly men or whatever, which green day hardly has any kind of history of
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

rage all the way ...
        2014 grand
        2001 tj

Comment

Originally posted by spanky View Post
          rage all the way ...
          you are selling your jeep

therefore you dont have a soul

so your opinion doesn't matter
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

green day, but i never really listen to rage.
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

wow rage hands down.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                somehow you know what rage believes in, but assume what green day doesnt?

i hate both their views, but i dont make retarded commentary on assumptions about em

oh and

[urk[/url]
                I didn't say i know what they believe in. And that video is like 20 years old. They haven't done anything like that since they first started. I'm not making retarded commentary. Green day went from straight up punk rock, to writing feel good, mtv pop punk. At least when rage went out it was because of differences in the band. I'd rather see that, than a band go from totally kicking ass to writing songs that are now played at high school proms.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G0Sq3lwtTs[/ame]

Sorry but there is nothing kick ass, or "punk" about that.
                Last edited by Adam; 04-16-2009, 09:13 PM.
                2000 XJ
                2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Green Day has sucked since I was in High School. All the rage songs sound the same. They both suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                    I didn't say i know what they believe in. And that video is like 20 years old. They haven't done anything like that since they first started. I'm not making retarded commentary. Green day went from straight up punk rock, to writing feel good, mtv pop punk. At least when rage went out it was because of differences in the band. I'd rather see that, than a band go from totally kicking ass to writing songs that are now played at high school proms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G0Sq3lwtTs

green day has recorded something like 250 songs in the studio lifetime, and u pick the obvious pick of all of em to sell an example

link me examples of the "feel good mtv tunes" and then link me examples of their "straight up punk rock stuff" from "back when they were cool" as everyone says in a trendy way, take a look at the music structure and lyrics, and then repeat what you just said

edit: and that song was written about his father passing away, the music video is merely a translation for a less personal music video
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

They both suck bigtime, but I think greenday sucks a little less.
                      FUCKING GENO

Comment

i seriously can't get into this debate tonight
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

the american idiot album has jems that will never see FM airwaves.

jesus of suburbia and give me novacaine are awesome songs.

wake me up when september ends and american idiot are the two songs i usually hit skip on that album.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                            the american idiot album has jems that will never see FM airwaves.

jesus of suburbia and give me novacaine are awesome songs.

wake me up when september ends and american idiot are the two songs i usually hit skip on that album.
                            basically.
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                              green day has recorded something like 250 songs in the studio lifetime, and u pick the obvious pick of all of em to sell an example

link me examples of the "feel good mtv tunes" and then link me examples of their "straight up punk rock stuff" from "back when they were cool" as everyone says in a trendy way, take a look at the music structure and lyrics, and then repeat what you just said
                              Gay

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ4DPIz5OHQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yE11v8ETuk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ZSUJs2A00&feature=related[/ame]

Excellent

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgumG6Oeg1w[/ame]
                              http://wpH-k&feature=related

tch?v=5G0Sq3lwtTs[/url]

2000 XJ
                              2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Gay
                                you fail at music.

putting green day in the same league as american hi-fi, good charlotte, and simple plan deserve death by fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X