DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

no title. unless its a trailer queen that will be nothing but problems
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Armand(netrachamp1853) just picked this up. I drove it all ready and it is beat but runs pretty good. You have to start it with a screw driver. He doesnt care about the title since he has repair plates.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i just talked to armand i told him to weld them gears throw bald terrains on it and were wheelin it in full motocross gear and rollin the bitch
        #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Cant wait to chop it Joe.
          -Caleb

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
            . You have to start it with a screw driver.
            2000 XJ
            2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
              That's how I started mine for 3 weeks. Until the ignition finally stripped to the point where it wouldn't work anymore. Unfortunately it stripped when it was in the Running position with the starter stuck engaged.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

Yeah the started was still engaged in park/neutral. and theres no front drive shaft, we figured that out with we got a little stuck in his yard.
                -Caleb

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                  i just talked to armand i told him to weld them gears throw bald terrains on it and were wheelin it in full motocross gear and rollin the bitch
                  did that not too long ago with an old 5 spd cherokee i had

smashed out all the windows, ripped all the doors/hatch off, put on motorcycle helmets and caught more air than a boeing

eventually it just stopped running, so we put it in nuetral and ghost rode it down a hill where it rolled onto its side

there aren't any pics so it never happened obviously, someone got a camera phone vid but i forget who

Comment

HAHA it aint bad for 100 bucks!! lol..gotta gut and chop that bitch. hopfully gonna swap a front shaft into it tomorrow and make sure the 4wd acually does work haha
                    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

and lets not forgtet the steering column from that 89 i have so i will acually be able to use a key haha
                      98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Working...
                      X