HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Anyone going out trick or treating or scaring neighborhood kids tonight?
    I usually end up with a lot of leftover candy at the end of the night because the kids make it half way up the driveway, see me, then turn back around and move on to the next house... the older kids aren't so lucky, they get chased down the street

Last edited by Lycaon; 10-31-2014, 09:47 AM.
    2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

I get to do plumbing. Hurray!
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
      I get to do plumbing. Hurray!
      2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
      1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

is it a thing that trick or treating doesnt happen anymore?

before i moved to where i am now (dead end road, woods, long long driveway, not exactly a trick or treating hot spot, haha) I lived in suburbia Fairfield in the heart of a young neighborhood...10 years ago we used to get insane amounts of kids. the last few years there we saw 1, maybe 2, total the entire night. I lived within like a 1/4 mile of an elementary school and kids were everywhere in the area.

Sad.
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Every year Halloween gets postponed or cancelled for whatever stupid reason by authorities who think they have control over what date a holiday falls. Pretty soon it'll be illegal to trick or treat cause its too dangerous
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

I just had my first trick or treater. Damn right I'm sitting on the couch passing out candy.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I'm going trick or treating.
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                I just had my first trick or treater. Damn right I'm sitting on the couch petting my cats being lonely.
                Fixed
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                  Fixed
                  Well shucks. You aint kiddin

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                    is it a thing that trick or treating doesnt happen anymore?

before i moved to where i am now (dead end road, woods, long long driveway, not exactly a trick or treating hot spot, haha) I lived in suburbia Fairfield in the heart of a young neighborhood...10 years ago we used to get insane amounts of kids. the last few years there we saw 1, maybe 2, total the entire night. I lived within like a 1/4 mile of an elementary school and kids were everywhere in the area.

Sad.
                    Indeed. Im currently roughly the same distance from a school, but we are getting a shitload of trick or treaters this year. In general though. its nothing compared to what it was like when we were growing up pre-9/11
                    Amherst or Bust!
                    19 JL

Comment

Working...
                    X