No announcement yet.

If you could take your rig anywhere...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could take your rig anywhere...

If you could teleport your rig anywhere, where would you take it? Other than the scrap yard.

If it wasn't for the fucked up culture and violence, Afghanistan would be a pretty insane place to recreational off road or overland. Some of the vast wilderness of Northern Canada would be pretty amazing as well.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    Other than the scrap yard.
    Damn. The one thread on expo where they did the drc was awesome minus some aspects...
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Mosquito pass....find hawks tire!!!
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
        Damn. The one thread on expo where they did the drc was awesome minus some aspects...
        Yup that was a crazy trip they took, besides the begging for money and corruption.

I'd go to Colorado or western Canada. If people or laws were not an issue then somewhere in the alps, most likely Switzerland
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

The Road
          dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            Yup that was a crazy trip they took, besides the begging for money and corruption.

I'd go to Colorado or western Canada. If people or laws were not an issue then somewhere in the alps, most likely Switzerland
            judging by your history with wheeling rigs youd just take it down to the stealership for a trade in hahaha
            -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
            https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
            I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
            -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Rubicon trail, from start to finish.
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

definitely rubicon trail. I would go a ton of places though, who wouldn't? Time would become so much less of a limiting factor on wheeling and exploring.
                Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                  was that the crazy ass trip where they ended up in the village sewage and then later had their diffs repaired with like a hammer and screwdriver? I think they had a Landcruiser?
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                    was that the crazy ass trip where they ended up in the village sewage and then later had their diffs repaired with like a hammer and screwdriver? I think they had a Landcruiser?
                    sure was
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                      Yes ma'am
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

If roam all over Baja, California and the Labrador Highway start to finish and definitely Patagonia
                        HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                        OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

I would still love to actually wheel the Hammers and the Rubicon.

As far as exp, I think it'd be awesome to drive across the Australian outback.
                          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Teleporting my rig right now would be useless since it has no axles under it.

Comment

Originally posted by calvynandhobbs View Post
                              Teleporting my rig right now would be useless since it has no axles under it.
                              Teleport it to the Indian Ocean to be used as a sailing vessel.
                              dirty30

Comment

Working...
                              X