warning: political thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joker2669 View Post
    you post too much. slow down. you're going to choke.
    hahahahaha
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

its almost funny how bias the news is... the new people themselves said 10x worse things about bush than the people were saying in the first video. yet the report was morified that they were saying that defending obamo... fuck cnn and msnbs there all fucking commies
      its funny how everyone says bush spent to much ... obama is what4 5 months almost doubled what bush spent...........hmmmmm
      Last edited by spanky; 04-16-2009, 11:17 AM.
      2014 grand
      2001 tj

Comment

i think its funny all CNN and MSNBC and all these other gay ass stations can do is bust on fox and go out of their way to talk about fox and this and that...

it really makes them look bad..and frankly sad as shit.

not to say i have an allegiance to fox, all trhe news stations are corporately run and have an agenda in the end, but christ...cnn/nbc are pathetic to say the least
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          No shit.

The media are all a Bunch of Obama Loving Liberals.

You'll never get a news station that isn't bias.
          FOX NEWS FTMFW AMURICA FUCK YEA!!!!!!
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
            i think its funny all CNN and MSNBC and all these other gay ass stations can do is bust on fox and go out of their way to talk about fox and this and that...

it really makes them look bad..and frankly sad as shit.

not to say i have an allegiance to fox, all trhe news stations are corporately run and have an agenda in the end, but christ...cnn/nbc are pathetic to say the least
            x2 cnn and msnbc are wayy worse than fox is
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
            X