anyone ride utvs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ride utvs?

just picked one up the other day and want to beat on it...anyone here ride them or know where to go that's pretty fun? thinking of going tomorrow
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

I95
    Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

I usually try to ride out my UTI's, but that's it.
      dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
        I usually try to ride out my UTI's, but that's it.
        Cranberry juice.
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

What kind did ya get? Need parts????
          HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
          OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

haha...no dont need parts...but ive found some cool places to go so im good..

Comment

tow it up north to snowmobile country. I still cant believe how ATV/UTV friendly towns/roads etc are up there still.
              Check out our new FB page Here!

Comment

I just moved to TN, I'm about 45 minutes from Windrock.

Bygawd I'll tell you what sumbitch, They Take dem SidexSides out riding and beat em down like damn red headed step chilren that owe em money.
                95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

I go up to a friends place in VT that would a good place for one. If you want to make a weekend out of it or just a long day trip let me lnow, it's only a 3/4hr drive from CT.

What kind do you have? More of a sport one or work/utility orientated type.

Comment

Originally posted by sardo_67 View Post
                    I go up to a friends place in VT that would a good place for one. If you want to make a weekend out of it or just a long day trip let me lnow, it's only a 3/4hr drive from CT.

What kind do you have? More of a sport one or work/utility orientated type.
                    id be down for that! its one of those hammerhead go karts...haha...just ordered clutch kit and big bore kit to stroke out the motor...should help immensely on hills...but mainly just some go fast fire roads and a little whoopty dos are good by me. and as far as up north...shit ...everywhere i went people were riding these things...like to the grocery store and shit! i wish CT wasnt so damn uptight...im getting mine reg'd in maine and mass so ill be able to do tons of exploring up there as well...whats it take to ride in VT? OHV pass?

Comment

Working...
                    X