World Turned Upside Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
    You have no sympathy for a sick man? You call it an excuse, but it's not. Have you ever lost someone to depression? Have you Ian? I have and so have other people here. So as you are entitled to your opinion I understand. But to bash man who is huge part of people of our generations youth is wrong. And to call him selfish is just down right wrong.
    I was not bashing him in any way shape or form
    In fact I find it kind of sad and I pity his soul, dying alone like that must be a horrible feeling.
    No one dies from depression, he offed himself maybe it was just the way I was brought up but I plan on going out kicking and screaming myself. And yes I have been depressed myself dizzy. I know how dangerous it can be. I'm very sorry for the loss of anyone who goes like that. It mildly annoys me to see how blown out of proportion it is simply because he was such a godisgusted. There are plenty of people every single day that die or kill themselves and yet we never hear of it. Guess I'm not as heartless as you could imagine just disgusted
    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
    https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
    I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
    -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
      I was not bashing him in any way shape or form
      In fact I find it kind of sad and I pity his soul, dying alone like that must be a horrible feeling.
      No one dies from depression, he offed himself maybe it was just the way I was brought up but I plan on going out kicking and screaming myself. And yes I have been depressed myself dizzy. I know how dangerous it can be. I'm very sorry for the loss of anyone who goes like that. It mildly annoys me to see how blown out of proportion it is simply because he was such a godisgusted. There are plenty of people every single day that die or kill themselves and yet we never hear of it. Guess I'm not as heartless as you could imagine just disgusted
      You have felt depressed a time or two. You didn't have a chemical imbalance in your brain that no matter what you do or what medicine you take you feel like the walls are closing in and nobody loves you. Yea people die everyday, probably kill themself due to depression just like robin Williams. And I will never hear about it. But those people didn't have a five year old singing freind like me everyday from Aladdin.

You say you plan to go out kicking and screaming it was the way you were brought up. I'm sorry but what happens when you are sitting there In your metro at a light and a tractor trailer weighing 40 tons plus plows right through you. Guarantee you are just going splat. I'd love to say I'm gonna go out driving a trophy truck with Scott decker while apache helicopters chasing me firing missiles at me. Butttttttttt I'll probably die in a hospital slowly.

Before you and mr Zullo over here call him selfish and A pussy, get your facts straight. How would you feel if Scott decker offed himself due to depression? You would probabaly off yourself as well. Cause he touched your life.............and maybe you.
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

on a lighter note..... that profile pic gave me LULZ

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
          You have felt depressed a time or two. You didn't have a chemical imbalance in your brain that no matter what you do or what medicine you take you feel like the walls are closing in and nobody loves you. Yea people die everyday, probably kill themself due to depression just like robin Williams. And I will never hear about it. But those people didn't have a five year old singing freind like me everyday from Aladdin.

You say you plan to go out kicking and screaming it was the way you were brought up. I'm sorry but what happens when you are sitting there In your metro at a light and a tractor trailer weighing 40 tons plus plows right through you. Guarantee you are just going splat. I'd love to say I'm gonna go out driving a trophy truck with Scott decker while apache helicopters chasing me firing missiles at me. Butttttttttt I'll probably die in a hospital slowly.

Before you and mr Zullo over here call him selfish and A pussy, get your facts straight. How would you feel if Scott decker offed himself due to depression? You would probabaly off yourself as well. Cause he touched your life.............and maybe you.

That was deep...and surprisingly coherent. Henceforth it deserves minimally the same in return.

I didn't mean full on kicking and screaming. I meant alive and vibrant, I have a love for life...in have a drive and desire to live partly because of the people I've met in my days on planet earth. In the short 25 years I've been here I learned that your greatest foe is yourself..you can't ever beat him/her obviously Mr. Williams couldn't beat his own mind and learn to accept things (I have no idea what struggles he faced) either way Chris...believe it or not YOU have made a positive impact on my life. Yes you personally...I watched a doofy looking kid jump out of a truck coming to an almost tire squeeling halt on the side of 81 and then briskly jog back a quarter mile up the highway to check on mostly strangers...I don't think you fully understand 1. How close to death you could have come and 2. How that pushed me further from any point of depression/negativity. That was borderline herioc...not many would step up and do that. As much as the whole Scott Decker thing is funny to laugh at etc. It would impact me a LOT more if something happened to ANY of the people here than some dipshit with a fast racecar. I completely identify with what you're saying about Robin. I too lost a huge person from my childhood (Ronnie James Dio; cancer took him) but it still didn't affect me going to work or eating right or enjoying my life personally. Call me selfish or stupid or whatever you want....I love waking up in the morning and just taking a step outside.
          -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
          https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
          I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
          -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
            Completely agreed.
            big x2.
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
              big x2.
              Make that a x3some
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
              X