Clayton lift in the Niner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luke95 View Post
    What a bunch of fan boys. I had Clayton short arms they didn't do to much for me. Nothing about them blew my mind. Them when I called to as about a rebuild kit I got a shitty response.

I hate to say it but iro did so much better. You killed you bushings and bent it? We will send you a new trackbar. I know of 2 people who killed Clayton bars. Matt and Hux.
    Luke, Matt was doing fifty and hit a tree sideways and Clayton made good by it. Hux built his so u can't blame Clayton on that. If I really felt like it I would go find all the articles of iro parts failing and people ending up in the hospital. You're building an opinion off of someone doing something stupid and someone who built Part using Clayton's facility. Clayton doesn't even make the a rear trac bar for a short arm zj lift according to what hux told me. And if you only knew the experiences I had with Clayton lol.

Back to the subject At hand. Devon I would do hux's setup just not as tall 4.5 inches. Huxes is just wayyyyy to talk IMHO, but do as you wish bud.
    Last edited by DizzDizz; 08-01-2014, 06:43 AM.
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
      Luke, Matt was doing fifty and hit a tree sideways and Clayton made good by it. Hux built his so u can't blame Clayton on that. If I really felt like it I would go find all the articles of iro parts failing and people ending up in the hospital. You're building an opinion off of someone doing something stupid and someone who built Part using Clayton's facility. Clayton doesn't even make the a rear trac bar for a short arm zj lift according to what hux told me. And if you only knew the experiences I had with Clayton lol.

Back to the subject At hand. Devon I would do hux's setup just not as tall 4.5 inches. Huxes is just wayyyyy to talk IMHO, but do as you wish bud.
      Notice I have short arms? Not iro death arms. I'm sorry but personally I have been rubbed the wrong way by people who work for Clayton.
      Once again this is my thoughts. Nothing Clayton will be on my jeep unless some one makes me an offer I can't refuse. Currie on the other hand is more than welcome.
      OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
      General Tires are

Comment

My track bar didn't fail, it was a loose bolt. And it's an off the shelf JK rear track bar. They just so happen to work.

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I've had many of IRO parts on my jeep. Still do, but I went to clayton long arms for a reason. As far as service goes I've personally never really called clayton, but with shipping, clayton stuff was here in 3 days. Iro consistently takes 2 weeks for anything. As far as Iro short arms go, for the price you can't beat them with the clevite bushings.

For wjs they use jks track bars, so no negatives there.
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Clayton off road is the biggest group of hacks this side of the masonsippi a couple years back i had a weld fail on a control arm i guess they just hire anybody at this place and then i get shipped werong parts to boot come to find out they were parts for a zj not an xj..youd think they knew the diffrence being a jeep shop so when all was said done i was down a couple weeks due to a failed weld and wrong parts and then to ice it all the powder coat on my arms flaked off during shipping which juust shows they dont know how to pack shipments right..or weld apparently i dont know why you pweople like them so fucking muchn serves you right that you all support this bullshit company run by a bunch of idiots xjs get zj parts> ok sounds good to me i dont know why ie ven called them up no help at all and they talked to me like i was the problem i know what vehiclem i have and i dont need parts that fail thanks assholes hacks maybe they should hire new people and fucking start over. its rediculis that they wont even give me a full refund and new parts talk about making the customer happy i thought thats what small businesses were about good service and good parts i got neither im just really upset that this happened to me and all you nutswingers are all about them and their parts maybeone day you nutswingers will start supporting a real company with people that dont put out a shoddy product that falls apart when in try to put the parts into my jeep. ive bought products that were made in china that were built better than claytons stuff and they have either robots or children doing the welding not what i thought were craftsmen who are all about perfection like at clayton

Comment

It's called punctuation. Use it.
              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
              MK2 Jetta > M3
              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

.....idiots
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Haha what's up cockheep!!!
                  -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                  https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                  I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                  -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by Rokheep0983 View Post
                    Clayton off road is the biggest group of hacks this side of the masonsippi a couple years back i had a weld fail on a control arm i guess they just hire anybody at this place and then i get shipped werong parts to boot come to find out they were parts for a zj not an xj..youd think they knew the diffrence being a jeep shop so when all was said done i was down a couple weeks due to a failed weld and wrong parts and then to ice it all the powder coat on my arms flaked off during shipping which juust shows they dont know how to pack shipments right..or weld apparently i dont know why you pweople like them so fucking muchn serves you right that you all support this bullshit company run by a bunch of idiots xjs get zj parts> ok sounds good to me i dont know why ie ven called them up no help at all and they talked to me like i was the problem i know what vehiclem i have and i dont need parts that fail thanks assholes hacks maybe they should hire new people and fucking start over. its rediculis that they wont even give me a full refund and new parts talk about making the customer happy i thought thats what small businesses were about good service and good parts i got neither im just really upset that this happened to me and all you nutswingers are all about them and their parts maybeone day you nutswingers will start supporting a real company with people that dont put out a shoddy product that falls apart when in try to put the parts into my jeep. ive bought products that were made in china that were built better than claytons stuff and they have either robots or children doing the welding not what i thought were craftsmen who are all about perfection like at clayton
                    This is singularly the worst attempt at coherent written thought, that I have ever seen. If you're interested in preaching, proselytizing, or just generally trying to defame a company or person, at least have the wherewithal to speak like a literate adult.

Every one of your points, no matter how true, are stripped of their validity because you are an incompetent jackass who obviously has little practice communicating with other human beings, on top of being an opinionated, contentious douche bag.
                    dirty30

Comment

I feel like that deserves the quote at the end of Billy Madison... The one about awarding zero points, and everyone being stupider for hearing it.
                      Amherst or Bust!
                      19 JL

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                        This is singularly the worst attempt at coherent written thought, that I have ever seen. If you're interested in preaching, proselytizing, or just generally trying to defame a company or person, at least have the wherewithal to speak like a literate adult.

Every one of your points, no matter how true, are stripped of their validity because you are an incompetent jackass who obviously has little practice communicating with other human beings, on top of being an opinionated, contentious douche bag.
                        This is a perfect post and I think i love you
                        -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                        https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                        I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                        -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

ok my opinon has been swayed, clayton must be a terrible company.

oh, on a serious note. im not sure i can get away with my height lift because of the truss style mounts in the clayton kit.

(warning this thread is hypothetical and i will not buying a clayton kit in the near future, maybe after student loans are paid off though)
                          Last edited by StompJrKz400; 08-01-2014, 04:12 PM.

Comment

This whole thread hurts my head.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

are you kidding me that this cumminsvag DOUCHE is still around here

keep nutswinging fags im out

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post

this isnt english class its a forum fuck off

Comment

Working...
                                X