• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the hunt for a gameboy can be exhausting
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Youre not joking. Im sure if I just drove down to Goodwill I can find one for like $4, but that involves me swapping a motor... so I'd rather find one on here and pay the shipping. haha.

And you would think there would be a warehouse somewhere with like thousands of screens left over from production... WTF? The one part is all I need!
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

• LOL!

have you tried ebay?
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
          whats the new job?
          Gonna be running receiving dept at the Portland airport
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            Gonna be running receiving dept at the Portland airport
            How does it feel to have the job title of "Head of Receiving?"
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
              I literally just burst out laughing in the lobby of my hotel. The people milling around were not as amused...
              1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
              1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
              2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

• 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

• I wish i still had my gameboy.. Be killing some paperboy right now.
                  1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                  2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

• I have your Goldeneye and Perfect Dark for 64 still... hahaha
                    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

• my minty fresh gameboy is nestled away nice and safe with my NES and N64
                      2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                      1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

• still got turok?
                        1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                        2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

• Hell yeah, you dont just get rid of something like that. I only ever had the first one tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                            Worse than "Receiving of Head."

My day has been tedious. Putting together the manuscript, art package, and thumbnails for this article.

But i could be back stocking groceries for 1/2 of what I'm being paid now so
                            dirty30

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

the hunt for a gameboy can be exhausting
                              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                              Youre not joking. Im sure if I just drove down to Goodwill I can find one for like $4, but that involves me swapping a motor... so I'd rather find one on here and pay the shipping. haha.

And you would think there would be a warehouse somewhere with like thousands of screens left over from production... WTF? The one part is all I need!
                              I... have an old purple Gameboy color stashed somewhere that hasnt seen the light of day in a while.
                              Amherst or Bust!
                              19 JL

Comment

• Originally posted by Odinthor View Post
                                I... have an old purple Gameboy color stashed somewhere that hasnt seen the light of day in a while.
                                Saving it so you have something to do during the zombie apocalypse?
                                1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                                2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Working...
                                X