No announcement yet.

**Official Bored at Work Post-a-thon Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch break... kent wait for the morning. when is the next rausch g2g with some peeps from SIS??
    2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
    • 5.13's
    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
    • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• Originally posted by SupermanIce-J View Post
      Lunch break... kent wait for the morning. when is the next rausch g2g with some peeps from SIS??
      OER, sadly
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by SupermanIce-J View Post
        Lunch break... kent wait for the morning. when is the next rausch g2g with some peeps from SIS??
        Alex, Caleb, and I will be there the weekend of the 23rd... I've heard Cryder is a possibility as well.
        97 XJ.

Comment

• Anyone care to learn about leveraged hybrid mREITs?

Comment

• Educate me.
            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry View Post
              Alex, Caleb, and I will be there the weekend of the 23rd... I've heard Cryder is a possibility as well.
              Gonna be there that weekend, have people from my town and LI going as well
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

• schools me sonion schools me
                1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Well, a REIT is a residential investment trust, meaning that 75% of its assets need to be held in a real estate arena, and 90% of its income needs to be distributed to its shareholders on an annual basis.

An mREIT is a REIT that has assets in mortgage backed securities (MBS), which are pools of mortgages that are combined into investment securities, then sold to investors.

A leveraged mREIT uses the securities that it purchases from funds gained from its IPO and various secondary offerings as collateral to enter into short term repurchase agreements with financial institutions. These repos, as they are known, allow the mREIT to purchase more MBS to add to its portfolio. This leveraging process means that the coupon payments recieved from its holdings are increased by however much the firm is leveraged. So if the firm gets an average coupon of 3%, but is levered 6x, it actually earns 18%. Now, to get your profit, you take your levered yield (18%) and subtract your cost of the repos (around 1.5-2%).

A hybrid mREIT is able to invest in both agency and non-agency RMBS. Agency RMBS is backed by the government, and offers more safety for lower yield, and non-agency offers higher yield for less safety as it has no backing.

There are sevearl risks associated with mREITs, namely prepayment and default risk.

Comment

• ok...so now that i understand this concept..what does that have to do with us?
                    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                      ok...so now that i understand this concept..what does that have to do with us?
                      Just a gear in the machine that keeps your world from crumbling down around you

Comment

• ohh okay...learn something new errrrday

Comment

• happy friday! enjoy!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84WpcmJ28Yg&feature=share[/ame]

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Bwap bop bop bop bopbopbop....stuck in my head all day long. woot woot.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Our CRM system is down due to a storage failure so i'm just serving the internet with no way to work

Comment

• Found this cat at work, he was hungry so I fed him
                                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X