No announcement yet.

**Official Bored at Work Post-a-thon Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captains Log, 3:04pm, Urban Jungle of New Haven All momentum has stopped, the building has become a slow cooker. Just informed that there is yet more grass to be cut after work. I fear for my life.

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3gzee1cps&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• hahahahaahaha
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIu5B3Fsstg[/ame]
        2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
          ugh i cant even imagine how awful it is
          ...and now I'm sunburnt...FML
          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
          It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

• it was 97.9 degrees in the shop today.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

• bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp
              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• anyone else seriously dragging ass today??
                erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

• I fell asleep twice today in my chair while the ship was maneuvering. Started at noon today and got back to my room at 10pm.
                  I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• slow hump day is sloooooowwwwwww
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• Loading cargo in Africa. Just sitting in the control room hoping nothing goes wrong. So pumped I`m not at the chaos crawl though

Comment

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                        Loading cargo in Africa. Just sitting in the control room hoping nothing goes wrong. So pumped I`m not at the chaos crawl though
                        Life was more fun when your ship didn't have internet...
                        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                        MK2 Jetta > M3
                        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                          Life was more fun when your ship didn't have internet...
                          3 months of that sucked, especially the last three weeks when we couldn`t leave the control room for 12 hours a day. I got REALLY good at SkiFree

Comment

• To add insult to injury to all you sox fans - and a good laugh for all us Yankee fans.
                            - please make sure you look at the slideshow too that's linked within the article

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ox-fat-photos/

Comment

• hahahahhahahaha
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• Offloading a crisp $32 million of cyrogenic gas. If I may quote the good Doug Bignslow, `yeah its like that`

Comment

Working...
                                X