No announcement yet.

**Official Bored at Work Post-a-thon Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alex go back to work you goon. and if youre bored at home youre in the wrong thread :-P
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

• i'm working. "technically" see the quotes? that means i'm right. i just happened to have 3 deliverys right by my house today
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

• not sure where else to post this... but....

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• HURRAY FOR JOBS!!

i got a pay cut stupid car business
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandLameokee View Post
            not sure where else to post this... but....

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Comment

• YAY KATIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy for you!! congrats babesss!! when do you start??
                2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                J10 project do want.
                "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandLameokee View Post
                  not sure where else to post this... but....

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!
                  That awesome. Where are you working?
                  2000 XJ
                  2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

• Originally posted by rckymntn05 View Post
                    Haha, do I need to buy a winch early so I can go by myself?
                    i thought the thornbirds were so good you didnt need a winch?
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• .................................................. ......................
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Im bored at work. my job is Im a full time student. I work from home on papers and such. so... the Q of the day. do i post that im bored in here? or the "bored at home post-a-thon" thread?
                        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

• the bored working from home thread. its back a page or 2
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Ill have to check that out.
                            "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                              YAY KATIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy for you!! congrats babesss!! when do you start??
                              I start Monday morning at 8 am. bright and freaking early. but I work 8-5 Mon-Fri.. no weekends!!!! except I'm working weekends on my current job so 7 days a week til they close the store which is in like 2-3 weeks. so I worked 6 days and going non stop now for another 21. I'm going to be draaaaaineeddd

The Perks: cell phone, paid birthday no weekends, doubled my salary now no weekends.. and did I mention no weekends? I get a paid birthday, like a paid holiday and I'll have off.. except this year it's a Saturday so I already have off. but they are gonna buy me cake

Adam, Quality Office Technology. Its a commercial design firm. I'm now one of their interior designers. I get to pick where to put chairs and desks and tables and the furniture and fabrics and paint colors. I also get to go to the sites and make sure everyone is doing their jobs right and putting the furniture where I want it to go lol

oh and I have AFLAC but.... I don't know what that does?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X