ATTN! Dan mcphersowned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN! Dan mcphersowned

Dan last weekend we held out first annual lord of the banhammers race at Mabell in North Hampton Massachusetts. I'm not sure if you were aware of this event. But I do recall a certain someone saying how we should do the whole trail with the big ledge and if you can't make it up to fawking bad cause I have tons and Krawlers.....or something to that affect. My jeep on 33's did make it up the course and so did all but one rig. Now as a certain someone who took it upon themself to try and replan an event and then to not even show is just amazing. Maybe you were at the aquarium or the lawn and garden center but who knows. You simply did not show. Kind of a let down. I was like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for santa and then having Santa be a no call no show.

Where were you dan? My life is now a lie!
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

He wasn't there because he broke his Jeep on Crawl Daddy. Something I thought maybe you'd be sympathetic to
    97 XJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
      He wasn't there because he broke his Jeep on Crawl Daddy. Something I thought maybe you'd be sympathetic to
      Ya I broke my jeep on crawl daddy and still showed up to the following event. I didn't own a jeep for three years and still showed up to events. I would never talk shit then just not show up with at least posting that I was pussing out.
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

As part of the 99.997% of SIS that "doesn't wheel", I find it mildly amusing that the biggest voice in the arranging of this event didn't show. Breakage or not, not even a word?
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
          Ill throw in a T-shirt and or hat for the winner also. Or whoever ends up behind me
          I'll take that t-shirt and/or hat please.
          Originally posted by Ktmracer419
          some people choose video games
          some choose projects
          some choose welding random things together

Comment

Dizzy. You do gatekeeper to the top of committed. Ill do gatekeeper, the big ledge in the middle, and go around and up committed.
            You beat me. I will pay you an extra $100 cash.
            Words of dan mcphersowned
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Comment

cage? LOLz
                -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

man i havent seen a good cage match since the Bush years

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    man i havent seen a good cage match since the Bush years
                    there actually hasnt been one since ive been a "member" i think someone called out butley but it lost momentum too soon to actually be a cage match...
                    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                    https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                    I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                    -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

If this were the same scenario with different people, it'd be a decent cage match...

But between these fools? Pshhh. Please.

Who the fuck is Dan McPherson?
                      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
                          Ya I broke my jeep on crawl daddy and still showed up to the following event. I didn't own a jeep for three years and still showed up to events. I would never talk shit then just not show up with at least posting that I was pussing out.
                          You broke Tim Diekmans Jeep on Crawl Daddy.... You've never brought your rig up crawl daddy. He broke, and didn't have the right part to fix it, that happens esspically when you break drivetrain componets from the 70s. He was wheeling a difficult line when his shit broke, a line you would never attempt even on his set up.
                          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Shots fired by Dan!

Wait? That wasn't Dan?
                            That was Caleb? Yeahhhh... This wouldn't work as a cage match. Maybe a big gay orgy.
                            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                              You broke Tim Diekmans Jeep on Crawl Daddy.... You've never brought your rig up crawl daddy. He broke, and didn't have the right part to fix it, that happens esspically when you break drivetrain componets from the 70s. He was wheeling a difficult line when his shit broke, a line you would never attempt even on his set up.
                              Caleb I didn't give a shit how he broke or what he broke. He didn't show to Mabel.
                              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
                              X