1985 Pontiac Fiero GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 Pontiac Fiero GT

Anyone ever heard of these or know anything about them?

Went back up to Vermont and stopped at the guys junkyard that i broke down at back on Labor day weekend to check out the boonie bug again and bullshit with the guy.

Long story short he just acquired a 1985 Pontiac Fiero GT.

It's been sitting in a garage for ten years, the lady wanted it gone, he paid $200 for it, and just put it outside like two weeks ago. He wants $1,000 for it.

Thoughts?

Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

I had an 88 fiero gt 5 speed fastback my buddy gave me. The 85 is a 4 speed manual , they didn't go 5 speed till 86 1/2 iirc. The gt had the Chevy 2.8 V6 or the iron duke 4 banger. Same as xj's of the era. As we all know the 2.8 sucked and these like to overheat because of the rear engine and light on fire but if you maintain them they are a fun ass car
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Fucking cool, buy it. V8 swap
      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

I have seen an unnecessary amount of Fieros and Deloreans recently. To the point where there was one of each parked at dunkin yesterday….

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I used to have a neighbor in Michigan that had a Fiero GT with a LS1 mounted in the back. That car was fun.

Comment

Something about engine fires.

Comment

Rode in one years ago.... Fun little car!
              99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

I think i'm going to go for it. Wouldn't be the worst thing i ever did with a grand.

If anyone was wondering about it, the boonie bug is still there and i actually talked to him about it. Says it would be a good project and he only kept it because he's never seen another one. $300 he'd let me take it for.

Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                  I have seen an unnecessary amount of Fieros and Deloreans recently. To the point where there was one of each parked at dunkin yesterday….
                  wow

Comment

Working...
                  X