Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I just have it so I can DD it?.....
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

If you buy this and chop it and put a cage in it I will slap you 58 times in the dick with dead cats. How do you not know how rare these are? Scott decker co drove one in EMC this year. Come on get on your fucking game bro!
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Seriously.......$700

Chopping up a beat xj because it's a jeep makes sense. Chopping up a 9er because it's a jeep is sacrilege
          Last edited by Pedro; 05-21-2014, 08:53 AM.
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Devon buy it for four hundred and I will give you 1000 dollars and I'll drive down and pick it up. Even throw in a case of beer. Easy way to make 600 bucks
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Upped the bid to $800. I'm gonna buy just for the motor and have it crushed simply because I don't understand the fanfare behind zj's. It's like the ugly third child with the speech impediment that jeep just should have aborted.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Zullock Holmes View Post
                Upped the bid to $800. I'm gonna buy just for the motor and have it crushed simply because I don't understand the fanfare behind zj's. It's like the ugly third child with the speech impediment that jeep just should have aborted.
                Well, since im giving up my bro lite project for this you can be damn sure im going to have fun with it, if its really rusty underneath it will be a no fucks given wheeler, if its solid then ill build it right.

I always thought zj's were ugly as fuck anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Zullock Holmes View Post

Yes, because the ZJ is such a disgusting vehicle compared to the 2014 Cherokee, which of course, is the epitome of excellence and capability, right? Or are you just trollolololololing Butt Suxley?
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Lycaon View Post
                    dont fuck with it, keep it nice and dd it, swap in a 242. i bumped mine 5 mpg just by swapping out the 249
                    This...I even have a 242 tcase for you, its yours to keep as long as I get the first burnout with it
                    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                    https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                    I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                    -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

burnouts are so swaheet in the 5.9 flavor
                      2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                      1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                        This...I even have a 242 tcase for you, its yours to keep as long as I get the first burnout with it
                        Sounds like a plan, I'm buying it tonight. I see 33"s or 32"s in its future tho

Comment

Poor 5.9 is gonna meet Chester the molester.........
                          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Shit if it runs good make that bitch a rig 5.9 would be a cool rig just make it nice good parts clean welds id do it if I could get it for 400
                            2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                            97' zj
                            2012 surbra imperza DD
                            im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Before you all get your panties in a bunch the Guy was about to Scrap it....least it wont end up at a scrap yardover a fender Bender .....
                              -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                              https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                              I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                              -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Buy build a race car out of it and have decker drive it. Then you can gargle on his balls as he races it.
                                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
                                X