funny cop stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny cop stories

anybody have a funny cop encounter? i got pulled over right in front of my house the other day, and the cop comes up to my window and says "what makes you think it's ok to pull up in front of this house?!" and when i said that it was my house, he proceeded to tell me that my tints were too dark when all 4 of my windows were down. then i told him that i got a tint ticket a few months back and i removed the fronts, but the officer told me i could keep the backs. i asked him if it was legal to have rear tints, and he said it was, but he could still pull me over for it... i can't win
    98 XJ RIP
    05 WRX
    16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
    Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

#subaruproblems

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Got pulled over on Rt 8.

The state trooper decided to "let my father deal with me" and called him on the spot.

Didn't go over well.

Comment

I got pulled over for suspicion of being over the legal ct lift height. And to loud of an exhaust in my jeep. With a 3 inch lift and factory exhaust. He then said he smelled weed, while I work in a machine shop that drug test every few months randomly. So yeah that's a no go

Luke95
        OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
        General Tires are

Comment

Got pulled over on my moped doing 30 mph by 2 state trooper cars and a town cop car.

Were just checking the VIN's on my non-registered moped.
          dirty30

Comment

something about phil larocca & myself, a lighter and some wd40/butane, and some camo/airsoft guns? and an elementary school around 1am...with a cop and an itchy trigger finger.

sounds way worse than it is..
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              something about phil larocca & myself, a lighter and some wd40/butane, and some camo/airsoft guns? and an elementary school around 1am...with a cop and an itchy trigger finger.

"Disable that gun."
              "I can't."
              "Disassemble it then."
              "I can't...it's a toy."

Good thing he never saw the line of ARs we left up against the building. Lol. We'd be dead if that happened today.

I had a cop pull me over once because the exhaust on the jeep was 'too loud' and I needed to get it replaced. I told him it was a stock exhaust and he just stared at me for a few seconds then ask for my license and registration.
              Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 05-09-2014, 12:17 PM.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                We'd be dead if that happened today.
                If that happened today, we would legit be on the news.
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Did a ride along with the police once. Call was a neighbor saw two black guys kick down her neighbors front door and enter the house. Instead of going to the house to check it out we drove around the city for a half hour looking for a car wash that was open in the middle of a snow storm. We finally go to the house and no one was there.

Comment

Originally posted by 88xjchief View Post
                    Did a ride along with the police blew the cop was a great time, although he gave me a false number to call him back at.
                    Fixed
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

Hey, I was there too! We all got patted down, and he nearly flipped out on me when I didnt remove the hat that was stuffed in one of the cargo pockets.

Most tense recovery of items I can remember.
                      Amherst or Bust!
                      19 JL

Comment

The day I got my license and lost my virginity

Comment

My first car was a 90 Maxima that was lowered, subs, neon under car lights and tints. Pulled into the orange town pool parking lot, flipped the lights on and some kind of rap was playing. A cop was in the lot and waved me down, tried initially to get me for the tints but couldn't because i had the dot stickers and promptly rolled up the windows as proof but eventually got me for projecting a forward light that wasn't white or orange. Rude yes, but I kinda was a punk little 16yr old.
                          Don't Panic

Comment

Working...
                          X