Stolen wheels of our rally car, in CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen wheels of our rally car, in CT

If everyone could please keep an eye out...spread the word. Our rally car was up at a shop in Widsor Locks CT having work done. Last night, it was left on jacks and a rock, tires and wheels stolen. Its one of, if not the first set of Gold WinRace T Acropolis's (Thanks Paul!) here in the US. This is a huge setback for us, not sure who would take such a purpose built wheel. Will stand out like a sore thumb if even painted. Any info hit me up notallthereracing@yahoo.com

Also...the letters of the kumho's were hand painted white...little thing to make them stand out....

Check out our new FB page Here!

Well fuck that guy
    Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Not cool, man. Could have been taken for scrap?
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

that sucks...i'll keep an eye out

Comment

they left a bunch of other quality wheels and picked just these.....calls were put in to the scrap yards...

I really think its someone who saw the gold and figured they were flashy/expensive and yanked them. I really dont think they know what they actually took. They really are purpose built wheels....not something you throw on your ricer for friday night streetraces....but who know.

what i do know...is they came in a fancy ass luxry car. who throws stolen rims and tires and car parts in one of those? Unless its stolen too....but I have some video footage to go off of, and im working with it over the next couple days. Have an idea who it may be but need to keep an eye out for the wheels..will need everyones help for that.

Comment

That sucks I'll keep my eye out. What kind of luxury car were they in?
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Not your typical car to steel a set of wheels and some turbo parts in....

They did a drive thru loop on may 3rd, caught on camera slow rolling by my car as well as the others..SL550 benz

The on camera the night of the theft is another large white sedan, but the rear appears more like an infinity g35. The car backs right up in front of the camera and were working with getting that number.

Comment

Working...
              X