Dear SiS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
    That was an awesome series. We gave up for some reason, and with ST. Louies mother dying and Moore playing his heart out in memorium for his wife, I was sure after the second win it was over. And again, you really need to find some other things to burn on besides crosby... no matter how much you hate him, you'd LOVE him if he was on your team, FACT.
    but on a more serious note, this was a great series. i thought the rangers were fucked when they went down 3-1. and yeah, i hate crosby, not because he's good and he's on another team, but because he's a whiny bitch. i'll be the first one to admit that he's easily a top 3 best player the league. but he needs to stop whining and taking cheap shots and then letting his teammates stick up for him
    98 XJ RIP
    05 WRX
    16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
    Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Mike View Post
      but on a more serious note, this was a great series. i thought the rangers were fucked when they went down 3-1. and yeah, i hate crosby, not because he's good and he's on another team, but because he's a whiny bitch. i'll be the first one to admit that he's easily a top 3 best player the league. but he needs to stop whining and taking cheap shots and then letting his teammates stick up for him
      Agreed
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

I could honestly say I wouldn't want him in the rangers. He's a cry baby, a pussy and a hack. Yes he is a decent player when he isn't doing the cry baby act. I think the hype that surrounded him coming into the nhl was way over played. Ovechkin is a way better player in my eyes.
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhsYlz1mG1c this is why i'll never respect him, ever
          98 XJ RIP
          05 WRX
          16 Legacy

Comment

God dammit I hate Crosby. He moved to Utah without us. Wait what are we talking about?
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhsYlz1mG1c this is why i'll never respect him, ever
              That's fucking awesome !!!
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

soccer much?
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
                  I could honestly say I wouldn't want him in the rangers. He's a cry baby, a pussy and a hack. Yes he is a decent player when he isn't doing the cry baby act. I think the hype that surrounded him coming into the nhl was way over played. Ovechkin is a way better player in my eyes.
                  Liar. Every ranger fan would have a blast having the leagues leading scorer, among many other accolades on their team. You are lying to support you cause, which is stupid. Also, Ovechkin isn't a better player, he's good but not better. Just about every NHL sports analyst agrees.

Comment

Liar. Every ranger fan would have a blast having the leagues leading scorer, among many other accolades on their team. You are lying to support you cause, which is stupid. Also, Ovechkin isn't a better player, he's good but not better. Just about every NHL sports analyst agrees.
                    i honestly don't think i'd want him on my team. the rangers are obviously better off without him since they beat them, but aside from that i just don't like all the complaining and shit. he gets no respect that way. i'd rather have ovie cause he's way more physical. and let's not forget that 64 goal season he had
                    98 XJ RIP
                    05 WRX
                    16 Legacy

Comment

Hosers and Posers
                      dirty30

Comment

i honestly don't think i'd want him on my team. the rangers are obviously better off without him since they beat them, but aside from that i just don't like all the complaining and shit. he gets no respect that way. i'd rather have ovie cause he's way more physical. and let's not forget that 64 goal season he had
                        I don't deny he's a bitch.. eventually he will rid himself of the crap he pulls and rule like a boss. I hope it's soon though, he's not getting any younger

Comment

no matter how much you hate him, you'd LOVE him if he was on your team, FACT.
                          Disagree….how can you be proud of a player like that? I wouldn't want him on my team. I knew Crosby was a bitch but after watching that video holy crap…..what a doosh. I think he would due more suited to field hockey.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I don't deny he's a bitch.. eventually he will rid himself of the crap he pulls and rule like a boss. I hope it's soon though, he's not getting any younger
                            eventually? he's been in the league almost 10 years
                            98 XJ RIP
                            05 WRX
                            16 Legacy

Comment

Rangers! Notice the fans coming out of the woodwork...as well as the Islander fans buying all the Habs gear? Playoff hockey is epic...tonight's game was more than a gut wrencher.

Get @ it haters...
                              '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
                              '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                              '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
                              '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Originally posted by Metrohick View Post
                                Rangers! Notice the fans coming out of the woodwork...as well as the Islander fans buying all the Habs gear? Playoff hockey is epic...tonight's game was more than a gut wrencher.

Get @ it haters...
                                i don't even care about all the bandwagon ranger fans, cause it's just more support for us. and whoever buys habs gear just to go against the rangers are fags. enjoy wasting your money
                                98 XJ RIP
                                05 WRX
                                16 Legacy

Comment

Working...
                                X