Dropkick Murphys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropkick Murphys

Dropkick Murphys is coming to the Ives center in Danbury on May 9th.....just informing you all in case you wanted to go. i'll be there /thread
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

ohhhh shit!!!!!! that kinda far for me but i'm still intrigued
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Oh man I bet that would be an awesome show!

Has anyone here ever seen them live before?

Comment

Originally posted by Scotch View Post
        Oh man I bet that would be an awesome show!

Has anyone here ever seen them live before?
        I saw them waaaay back in the day at Toads Place, and I just saw them last summer when they were touring the Red Sox minor league stadiums with the Bosstones. Both amazing shows.

I don't see the show listed on their web site or in the Ives Center web site. Where can I get tickets?

Comment

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/Tick...&schedule=list
          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
          It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

and it looks like its at the O'neill center. not Ives. Kai you newb.
            "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

My brother is supposed to get me tickets. I should call and remind him.
              RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
              www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
              Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

I graduate at 1pm. Promptly following the ending of ceremonies I'm driving my ass to westconn, getting completely shitfaced, and going to the show

Comment

one of my closest friends goes to western, so he's supposedly getting me a ticket too at the discounted rate
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                  X