Hitler schools us on Jeeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler schools us on Jeeps

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hnGwmYcyHas" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Don't Panic

I havent seen a good one of those in a awhile lol I like that like
    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
    97' zj
    2012 surbra imperza DD
    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Anyone ever curious about what hes really goin on about? hahaha What movie is that clip from anyway?
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
        Anyone ever curious about what hes really goin on about? hahaha What movie is that clip from anyway?
        Yup

LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU.

It's from the movie Downfall (Der Untergang) which depicts, of course, the downfall of Hitler and his regime at the end of the second World War.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y2fl-sHUwrc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

After being informed that one of his top generals, Steiner, could not mobilize enough men to quell an allied attack, he rants about how the German generals and soldiers were all cowardly and disloyal and he faces the reality that his empire will fall just as quickly as it was created.
        Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 03-25-2014, 10:53 PM.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          I coulda Googled it, But I like SiSing things like this better. Not as quick, but less energy and comes back with multimedia results highlighted by Cliff-notes.

"Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

Also, original video... not very funny...

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
              I coulda Googled it, But I like SiSing things like this better. Not as quick, but less energy and comes back with multimedia results highlighted by Cliff-notes.

LAZY.
              sigpic

Comment

yup! hahaha

So rewarding....
                Last edited by HitItWithSomeSpeed; 03-26-2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  LAZY.
                  lazy...or brilliant...
                  1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                  1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                  2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

It's a good thing you are such a nice guy, Fred, because in reality you run the same rear axle as Hitler. That's almost worse than running procomps. Almost.
                    sigpic

Comment

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

DID run... DID...

I went from Hitler to a crappy version of a gimpy Captain America...

Comment

Working...
                        X