Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SiS]Offroad M&G Activity Discussion: A Meaningful Palaver, A Special Rendezvous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SiS]Offroad M&G Activity Discussion: A Meaningful Palaver, A Special Rendezvous

So...

I think it is about time we made up some traditional games and activities to be staples of the Mate and Grate philosophy.

There have been many a game at our events: Roll the Tire (HalfPipe Style), Roll the Tire (OpenField Style), RC Crawler Race, Beer Crushing Olympics, The Extinguisher Spray, and others.

So lets collect these games and new ones, set some ground rules, and get ready for a summer of dashed dreams and pickled eggs.

dirty30

Blindfold Lawn Darts
    2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Or Unfolding Lawn Dart Surprise Piercings?
      dirty30

Comment

yayy!! i love surprises!
        2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
        1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

skeet shooting
          98 XJ RIP
          05 WRX
          16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
          Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Mike View Post
            skeet shooting
            Save that for the bedroom Casanova, I don't want you shooting your skeet all over my blouse
            dirty30

Comment

Tractor races
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                Tractor races
                GOOD ONE! The annual "Racing Vehicles That Shouldn't Be Raced" Race.

Soooo many options of poorly made vehicles to enter the battery.
                dirty30

Comment

Wish we still had the KOT track
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

We can shoot skeet off of our race tractors. It will be the official :sis: Biathlon. You race to different stations with your shotgun strapped to your back, hit as many targets as you can at each station then continue on.

Holy win.

But I do like the RC car race thing.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Phil, we are still Roll the Tire champions
                      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Henchman View Post
                        Phil, we are still Roll the Tire champions
                        Dude I know, but there isn't a dangerous half pipe we have access to.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          Dude I know, but there isn't a dangerous half pipe we have access to.
                          Lies, I think we can come up with something. My friend has a huge half pipe that he got off craigslist fo free. Shits perfect for some tire rolling
                          Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Nissan Thrashing and Trashing is still to date my favorite...
                            "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                              We can shoot skeet off of our race tractors. It will be the official :sis: Biathlon. You race to different stations with your shotgun strapped to your back, hit as many targets as you can at each station then continue on.

Holy win.

But I do like the RC car race thing.
                              And I have a tractor... just need a shotgun....

Civil War style paintball might be fun with this bunch btw.

I for one, would march on the devils door itself if General "Buffalo" Phil was in command. To die protecting the Dezert would be an honorable way to go...
                              Last edited by HitItWithSomeSpeed; 03-14-2014, 07:35 PM.
                              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Working...
                              X