Post pics of your aggressive fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post pics of your aggressive fish

I have always loved owning aggressive rare fish. Nothing like watching a fish rip another one apart or eat it live. I have to date owned a red tail cat for 2 years, numerous african cichlids, a rocket gar (fake gar) and a largemouth bass that got HUGE!

My current baby is my spotted gar. Bought him when he was about 2 inches long. He is now 11 inches long and growing about a 1/4 inch every week or so. He'll put down about 5 goldfish a day! I don't have any great still pics, but heres a youtube vid of him in action eating.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3vG8ydFgD4[/ame]

I also have a jack dempsey thats about 9 inches long now. I love him too. He gets along great in my 55 gallon with the gar. Anyone else have cool or rare fish? Lets see em.
    2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

sick dude!!! how big was the largemouth? get an alligator gar, you wont

death fish

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Haha, I'd buy a gator gar if my backyard was a swimming pool! They get like 11 feet long full grown. They can swallow a human! Mine only gets about 4 feet long at full grown. I may end up getting an inflatable swimming pool and keeping him in my basement lol. He's been growing FAST.

The largemouth was about 2 1/2 to 3 lbs when he died. He ate like a BEAST I couldn't keep that thing fed to save my life. I feel bad cause I was broke at the time and he had too small a tank. I think thats why he died. It was wierd....fine one day and dead the next. I raised it from about an inch long!!
      Last edited by rckymntn05; 04-14-2009, 08:33 PM.
      2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

watch for this guy, he's a killer
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
          watch for this guy, he's a killer
          awwwwwwwwooooooooooooooo

Comment

oh and hey how big was that largemouth?

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

fishhyyy
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                oh and hey how big was that largemouth?
                I edited my 2nd post. He was about 16 inches long.....weighed I'm guessing 2 1/2 to 3 lbs

Comment

o sorry i missed that!! thats awesome i woulda tried fishing for him with banjo minnows

Comment

I have some other fish too.

Comment

I've had some sick fish in the past. I had a Picasso Trigger, Niger Trigger, Clown trigger, Snowflake eel, ghost eel, Cowfish, Volitian Lionfish, Dog face puffer fish, Porcupine Puffer Fish, and a Naso Tang. I will try to find some pictures from my dad since the tanks at his house. Here are some pics of what kinds of fish they are.

Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

corey how big is that peacock bass now?

Comment

I like to catch feeeeeesh
                          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

I have to find a picture of my snowflake eel he was fucking HUGE.
                            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

i hate it when people kill gator gar.....they are trophy fish to be caught and released this is why good things end. gonna be fucking extinct soon
                              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
                              X