• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riot View Post
    Also, unsure how RC cars fall under "nerdy."

C'mon...........
    dirty30

Comment

nerd noun \ˈnərd\ : a person who behaves awkwardly around other people and usually has unstylish clothes, hair, etc.

: a person who is very interested in technical subjects, computers, etc.

...nope... dont see it. You guys are good!

You guys are dorky...
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Hrm. Us? Dorky?

Okay, you got me Fred.
        Amherst or Bust!
        19 JL

Comment

I'll accept dorky.
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Hahaha

And BTW, Im glad to see that after the destruction of the Deathstar and the downfall of the empire that Fairfield Parks & Rec. is helping to employ out of work Stormtroopers...
            "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

Think of all the contractors who lost their business when the Death Star was destroyed.

EPISODE VII: DEATH OF THE WORKING CLASS
              dirty30

Comment

"All those innocent contractors hired to do a job were killed! Casualties of a war they had nothing to do with. All right, look, you're a roofer, and some juicy government contract comes your way; you got the wife and kids and the two-story in suburbia - this is a government contract, which means all sorts of benefits. All of a sudden these left-wing militants blast you with lasers and wipe out everyone within a three-mile radius. You didn't ask for that. You have no personal politics. You're just trying to scrape out a living."

Comment

2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                  1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

It was only luck that kept me off the Death Star that day... I was late to work because I had a doctors apointment that ran longer than expected.
                      Amherst or Bust!
                      19 JL

Comment

It would be ironic if it ran longer than expected because he had to break the news to you that youre infact terminal with some crazy painful form of super virus that will kill you slowly and more excruciatingly than the Great Pit of Carkoon...

Comment

not to ruin the moment...

But my new aluminum hubs have arrived. So I should be up and running by tomorrow evening. Followed by broken by Sunday night.

Comment

Im sorry... That had nothing to do with Star Wars... get out.

Comment

Piss off, wanker. It's my damn thread.

Comment

If you cant play by the rules, then youre not allowed to play at all... now go sit in time out...

Comment

Working...
                                X