No announcement yet.

Wheeling @ Fruitloop Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't have Procomps... I think I'll be ok.
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

• Although I do need beadlocks... I keep losing one of my tires.

And can someone link me to that hood hinge kit? I cant find it.
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

• Nevermind, Phil linked it to me.

Comment

• How do you keep losing one of your tires? Does the tire come off the wheel or does the entire wheel come off the axle?
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Tire off the wheel. Just keep losing a bead. no biggy.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              dude,its 1 degree out.
              I waited patiently for the race in your yard last winter. I can wait no longer.

Originally posted by Odinthor View Post
              I did that while everyone was out at KOH during the 1456225245 snow storms we got. It is indeed fun.

Is it bad im waiting with mild anticipation about what you will break first Fred?
              Why don't we wheel them? I have days off...

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
              Tire off the wheel. Just keep losing a bead. no biggy.
              Mine are all fucked up.

My whole wraith needs some love, I couldn't even get it to move this weekend. Going to have to bring it to Matt's kitchen table and let the master mechanic mess with it.
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
                    Because when I said I did it in the snow, I meant I stepped outside my house, tooled around with it in the snow for 15-20 minutes in my driveway/street, and then stepped back inside. Where it was warm. Sometimes I didnt even step outside, I just sent the Wraith out

Get yours working and be willing to drive outside of Hamden to do so. Then we can make plans perhaps.
                    Last edited by Odinthor; 02-17-2015, 12:35 PM.
                    Amherst or Bust!
                    19 JL

Comment

• Originally posted by Odinthor View Post
                      (
                      Because when I said I did it in the snow, I meant I stepped outside my house, tooled around with it in the snow for 15-20 minutes in my driveway/street, and then stepped back inside. Where it was warm. Sometimes I didnt even step outside, I just sent the Wraith out

Get yours working and be willing to drive outside of Hamden to do so. Then we can make plans perhaps.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I dont know what the fuck is going on with it. I'm going to pull it apart and see if it's just a loose connection. If not, I'll bring it to one of the pros.

Also- I work in Stamford 11PM to 7AM, so I could be in your area first thing AM (mmm, diner food ;]) or evening before heading to hell, i mean, work.

Ill update with wraith status.

Comment

• Sooo, this year that race is happening, right, Will?

Comment

• First off: Bump much?

Secondly; Still down for this proposed race.

Thirdly; Re-reading this thread, caught my own post and laughed.

Originally posted by Odinthor View Post
                          Well fawk, now I have to get one too.

Not that I wasnt planning on it already. I sure as hell can/would get a Wraith before an actual jeep.
                          I got my wraith within the next three weeks of that, and got my TJ like 4 months after that post.
                          Amherst or Bust!
                          19 JL

Comment

• Originally posted by Odinthor View Post
                            First off: Bump much?

Secondly; Still down for this proposed race.

Thirdly; Re-reading this thread, caught my own post and laughed.

I got my wraith within the next three weeks of that, and got my TJ like 4 months after that post.

This thread made me want to play. Whatcha guys doing this weekend?

Comment

• Bueller, Bueller?

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
                                Sooo, this year that race is happening, right, Will?
                                hi.

Comment

Working...
                                X