Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants a good laugh??

http://ktla.com/2014/02/22/teen-stru...#axzz2uGNdgRCD

An investigation is underway into the death of an 18-year-old man who was killed Friday in a double hit-and-run in Van Nuys, authorities said.

-

He was struck by a newer model silver four door sedan, possibly a Nissan Altima or Honda Accord, and a second time by a late 1990s model brown Honda Accord, according to Detective Bill Bustos.

Neighbors said Alvarez was living with his girlfriend and their 1-year-old boy at the girlfriend’s mother’s house, near the scene of the incident.

Alvarez was reportedly involved in a heated argument with his girlfriend Friday night and was kicked out of the house. He then lay in a westbound lane on Victory Boulevard and was run over by two cars, neighbors and witnesses told the LAPD.

Both vehicles stopped momentarily, but then left the scene, police said.

So many stupid games and only one big stupid prize.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

i feel bad for the baby
    2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

:buzz killington meme:
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I cant tell where to direct my laughter and thoughts of 'wtf'. At the dude who decided to lay in the street and get run over, at the fact that he was an "aspiring actor-rapper who went by the stage name Michael Mendoza" his hair, or THE TWO STOOGES WHO RAN HIM OVER, stopped and both said "Nah. That was totally just a speed bump" and kept going.
        Amherst or Bust!
        19 JL

Comment

Originally posted by Odinthor View Post

I cant tell where to direct my laughter and thoughts of 'wtf'. At the dude who decided to lay in the street and get run over, at the fact that he was an "aspiring actor-rapper who went by the stage name Michael Mendoza" his hair, or THE TWO STOOGES WHO RAN HIM OVER, stopped and both said "Nah. That was totally just a speed bump" and kept going.
          Pretty much why I'm laughing.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

What would they even charge the drivers with?

Assisted suicide?
            dirty30

Comment

Working...
            X