Thunder Ridge Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder Ridge Tonight

Has anyone been to Thunder Ridge recently? I am heading there at 3 to mess around for a few hours and haven't been since about 2003. Has anything changed or is it still weak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where/what is it?
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

A glorified hill... with a Ski lift...
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

kfeal, what part of ny are you from? What kind of riding do you like(park, steeps, etc)?

i snowboard at least once a week. I usually go to Mt.Snow but I've been to most places in PA, NJ, NY,CT,VT.

Comment

I was at snow yesterday
          dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
            A glorified hill... with a Ski lift...
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

It is completely true about being a hill but was awesome to mess around in 4" of fresh snow. It is in Patterson NY, up by Danbury CT. 40 minutes from my door and open until 9 on weekdays ( I think ).

My go to spot is Hunter since it is so close but I am an all mountain rider with a little park. I would rather ride natural terrain and figure out how to use it as a park than ride man made jumps.

I leave for SLC on 3/1

Going to Hunter again on 2.22 with a bunch of people.

Comment

Sorry, Im from Danbury. Thunder ridge is like 15min. away from my house... If I drive an Hour or two I can get to Catamount, Mohawk, Etc... Thats why Thunder Ridge has never been appealing to me, Because why not go the extra mile ya know?

Just went to Windham yesterday.
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                  Sorry, Im from Danbury. Thunder ridge is like 15min. away from my house... If I drive an Hour or two I can get to Catamount, Mohawk, Etc... Thats why Thunder Ridge has never been appealing to me, Because why not go the extra mile ya know?

Just went to Windham yesterday.
                  Nail on the head with that one. I dont think ive ever riden thunder ridge now that I think about it.
                  1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                  1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                  2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Me neither haha

Comment

I've never been over there either, I had no idea it was so close. I used to get to ride all the local mountains for free when I worked for a shop, but I haven't been in years.
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

I'm pretty sure this is actually the place from Grease where they raced and sang "Grease Lightning."
                        The chicks'll cream.
                        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

HA-WHELLA-WHELLA-WHELLA DERP!
                          2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                          1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Working...
                          X