Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Who here LOVES snow?
Collapse
X
-
I would love it if we actually got any snow...just snow, not this rain a bit, sleet a bit, snow a bit more, then rain again before it decides to freeze again.
Leave a comment:
-
Im taking a food break from shoveling my roof... Im fucking loving it.
Leave a comment:
-
this is fun, the rest is not.....Originally posted by justtorchit View PostI love the snow.
Nothing better than bombing around everywhere with no one on the roads.
Leave a comment:
-
I hiked that trail years ago, great climb, we didn't go all the way to the summit, and then it rained the entire way back down. We cut holes in garbage bags and wore them like ponchos so we didn't get completely soaked.Originally posted by Burton58 View PostGf and I just hiked the Tuckerman Ravine trail on Mt Washington. Now I want to sleep
Leave a comment:
-
Oh look another 6-8" for tomorrow! Great, Joy, Just what I never Fucking wanted! Then High 40°s by end of the week and oh look more fucking snow monday!!!!!! Seriously Fuck You Snow!
Leave a comment:
-
I don't like snow anymore. But I guess I'm just used to it now, just ruining my life making all me outer extremities go numb. Ruining wheeling, making me realize how much I want nitto's lol.
Leave a comment:
-
Gf and I just hiked the Tuckerman Ravine trail on Mt Washington. Now I want to sleep
Leave a comment:
-
Just spent 3 hours getting a one ton ford out of the snow! Too alot of digging my jeep and an F450 to get it out! I fucking hate snow.
Leave a comment:
-
I love the snow.
Nothing better than bombing around everywhere with no one on the roads.
Leave a comment:
-
I do love it.
As my Facebook status proved yesterday though, I will not be leaving my house. =)
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: