Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this should be interesting to see how this turns out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this should be interesting to see how this turns out...

saw this on Pirate....that dude is SCREWED

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gener...l#post23991922
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

definition of irony??
    1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
    1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
    2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

iro·ny noun \ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē\ : the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really think especially in order to be funny.

: a situation that is strange or funny because things happen in a way that seems to be the opposite of what you expected.

There ya go bud...
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

yeah i saw that on the 1911 forum. thought it was fucking hilarious and i hope they fry his ass for everything hes worth, he is the sole definition of hypocrisy and deserves NOT to be a free man.
        -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
        https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
        I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
        -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

YEAH, AND FUCK HIM FOR HELPING CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES! YEAH!!

..I understand where all you pistol packin, gun totting, folks are coming from... And he should certainly be punished for his incredibly retarded actions... but people are treating him as if he actually did enter the building with intent to harm children...
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
            people are treating him as if he actually did enter the building with intent to harm children...
            Actually the law treats him that way, which is the whole point of irony/blow up about it.
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

I understand the irony of the situation...
              My point is, it is clear he wasn't doing it to harm anybody, he was just a fucknut. So, the whole burning him at the stake thing is a little extreme... In my opinion.

Comment

My point is, it is clear he wasn't doing it to harm anybody, he was just a fucknut. So, the whole burning him at the stake thing is a little extreme... In my opinion.
                Your opinion is wrong
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Comment

no actually its not. i dont care what charitable deeds he may have done. his kind of people would have used words like "unacceptable" or "atrocious" or "disgusting" towards someone like you or I carrying a firearm into the school with the intent of protecting people. he knew damned well that he had a firearm on him. ive been carrying my gun since as long as ive had a permit and a pistol (not very long at all) and you dont just conveniently "forget" that you had woken up in the morning, put your holster into your belt, loaded the pistol up and stuffed it in your pants. and then proceeded to walk into a school being completely oblivious that you had it on. while his intentions were sound that is the epitome of irresponsibility with a firearm and hes also a liar. i say fuck him, watch him fry.
                    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                    -Ian

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                      no actually its not. i dont care what charitable deeds he may have done. his kind of people would have used words like "unacceptable" or "atrocious" or "disgusting" towards someone like you or I carrying a firearm into the school with the intent of protecting people. he knew damned well that he had a firearm on him. ive been carrying my gun since as long as ive had a permit and a pistol (not very long at all) and you dont just conveniently "forget" that you had woken up in the morning, put your holster into your belt, loaded the pistol up and stuffed it in your pants. and then proceeded to walk into a school being completely oblivious that you had it on. while his intentions were sound that is the epitome of irresponsibility with a firearm and hes also a liar. i say fuck him, watch him fry.
                      You're not going to make another stupid youtube video, are you?
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                        You're not going to make another stupid youtube video, are you?
                        maybe
                        -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                        -Ian

Comment

HAHAHAHA WOW!! I completely under stand forgetting you have a gun if you carry a lot. However..... If you wanna preach rules and shit you better follow them.

If guns are normal for you it's like forgetting where you put your keys, I've forgotten about having them in my car quite a few times and why I don't really carry either. Not to mention I don't have any more hand guns.

Comment

It's exactly what is necessary to show people the futility of having laws like these; they do more harm than good and affect good, honest people more than they do criminals.

I'm not worried, he's black, Obama will bail him out after the media cries social injustice and racism.

http://www.wgrz.com/story/news/local...down/5271069/#

Despite a request by prosecutors, who asked for bail to be set at $10,000, City Court Judge Jeanette Ogden released the activist on his own recognizance, citing his community involvement and the fact that Ferguson has no prior run-ins with the law. The judge did, however, order him to turn in all of his weapons and to stay away from the school until the case is resolved.
                            See? He was let go. How did I know. He will probably never see any of his guns ever again, though.
                            Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 02-12-2014, 10:37 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

If that was myself or Phil we'd be in jail still because the bail would have been set at 1mil along with SWAT raiding our house to break everything and take out guns to "save the chirren". Just like the news guy who had a normal AR mag in DC, no charges were filled because the judge said he wasn't causing anyone harm.

They just want to pass feel good laws then pretend nothing happens when it backfires on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X