Comment

Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
      Caleb will spend $5,000 on male hookers
      Not if he dies out there first.
      Amherst or Bust!
      19 JL

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        If you're smart the trip is around 1200 max.
        Yup, it's an extremely cheap vacation. you can be extremely comfortable out there, eat well, get lots of goodies, and spend about 1500-2k.
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

To me, 1.5-2k is not that cheap.

I went camping in Acadia National park with my gf last year for 7 days and the whole trip was about $700.

I mean last time I went to the Dominican Republic fo a week I spent 1400 total.

But id still love to see a) the pacific, b) the desert, and c) race car go boom
          dirty30

Comment

i'm going next year!
            Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
              To me, 1.5-2k is not that cheap.

I went camping in Acadia National park with my gf last year for 7 days and the whole trip was about $700.

I mean last time I went to the Dominican Republic fo a week I spent 1400 total.

But id still love to see a) the pacific, b) the desert, and c) race car go boom
              Considering airfare, RV, rental, food, booze, everything included that's not bad. When I went out for ten days I spent about 1800 and I didn't Jew. I probably spent a couple hundred on stupid shit when I was there too. Most of that was shirts.
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                thats funny, it was 77 yesterday and 75 the day before. a really chilled 62 right now
                sounds bone chilling

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I spent just about $1200 this year all things said and done. Worth every penny. Thats $100 a month to save for next year kids.
                  "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                  It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Working...
                  X