Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who believes

That B.O. should be impeached?

For what? Which is worse? Benghazi? IRS? Fast and Furious? or just the coverups of the numerous other scandals.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Did you know that that man is a Ni?
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
      Did you know that that man is a Ni?
      I heard, and amazingly enough I hate him for reasons other than the fact that he's a Ni.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Our whole political system is fucked. It doesn't matter who is president. Republican and democrat are just opposites of each other doesn't matter because they will both make sure a 3rd party will never have enough power to be able to do anything. Also, fuck lobbyists they are the scum of the earth. Career politicians should not exist because power corrupts absolutely.
        99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

Republican and democrat are just opposites of each other
          Wrong, there is no difference between John McCain and Harry Reid. They are arguably the same.

But that's a whole other topic.

Obammer Impeachment, yay or nay?

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by Daven View Post
            Also, fuck lobbyists they are the scum of the earth.
            If it wasn't for lobbyists, a lot of what you do would be illegal or banned. You always hear about the bad lobbyists, but never the good ones because you would never know they existed.

We need those 'scumbag' lobbyists to battle the actual scumbag politicians in this country that want to bury the general public in rules and regulations. You cry because of the tobacco lobby but never give a thought to those who lobby for our right and access to publics lands to wheel on and for use to maintain a peaceful security through firearm ownership.

Oh, but yeah, impeach the eggplant.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Yay or Nay my ass... Ships sinkin dude. Why bother with the rat problem? Lets just get drunk and bury our money in the yard...
              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

THE SHERIFF IS NEAR

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

THE SHERIFF'S A NIGGER!!
                  sigpic

Comment

They only voting I do involves Netflix, with the sole goal of getting more Troma films in my list.
                    dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                      They only voting I do involves Netflix, with the sole goal of getting more Troma films in my list.
                      Toxic Avenger!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2ZlAE6YMOic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 01-15-2014, 09:01 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

The entire political system is corrupt and until we remove money from politics it doesn't matter who is president and which political party is in charge. Politicians flip sides to whoever has money and will fund them. Remove the money from their pockets and we could actually see some real change, but as long as there are special interest groups, lobbyists, etc that can line their pockets nothing will change.

Comment

I always hear people saying things like this, so why is it such a ridiculous aspiration to believe that the public can't lobby for tighter laws on campaign finance and term limits for congressmen?

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by Zullock Holmes View Post
                            I always hear people saying things like this, so why is it such a ridiculous aspiration to believe that the public can't lobby for tighter laws on campaign finance and term limits for congressmen?
                            Because lobbyists are the scum of the Earth, duh.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                              THE SHERIFF IS NEAR
                              Somebody better go get a shitload of dimes
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                              X