Netflix/Hulu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix/Hulu

Since moving we decided not to re-up with a tv provide since they're ridiculously expensive and instead just use Netflix and Hulu. We just started watching breaking bad and are addicted now. But we need some variety, what do you guys watch? Just need some fresh ideas.
    1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
    1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
    2001 TJ Sport - DD

American horror story. I hear you on the cable, it's rapey.
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

BATTLESTAR galactica
      dirty30

Comment

You can torrent just about anything for free, although if you like it you should buy/donate to support the artist IMO but the choice is yours.

Weeds/Dexter/Black & Orange/Prison break/24/Always sunny/Drugs Inc/Cops/Beyond belief fact or fiction/Tim & Eric show/ The heart she hollers.

Google Netflix top movie list to see a selection of good ish.
        99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

I forgot about weeds. I'm up to date on always sunny, American horror, south park
          1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
          2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
            BATTLESTAR galactica

HBO Go for Game of Thrones, Netflix for pretty much everything else. I really like the Netflix-only show Lillyhammer.
            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Psych is a funny and great show. Ive been wanting to watch orange is the new black for a while. I think itll be next on my list. I just powered through 4.5 seasons of parenthood since xmas LOL
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Top Gear UK and Archer on Netflix. That's all I ever watch.
                1998 XJ.....Finally.
                1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

Im a huge fan of Shameless (American) so I would look for that if you can get it, also House of Lies. Both are showtime, I dont know if you can find that on netflix or not.
                  Check out The Long Way Round tho, I know its on netflix, only 10 episodes but worth a watch.
                  Im getting netflix soon, and Archer is gonna be the first thing I go after.

Oh, and...
                  Originally posted by Daven View Post
                  Tim & Eric show
                  I dont even know you... but I hate you on principle... and Im not sorry about it.
                  "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                  It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

I can probably get the show time shows through the mil Netflix but not on the streaming one, I'll have to check those out. The premise of lillyhammer looks hilarious, ow you could you go wrong with a mobster in snowy Norway
                    1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                    2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

I believe most of walking dead is on netflix now. Highly recommended!
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                      X