ALIENS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALIENS

What are SISOFFROAD's feelings on Aliens/UFOs?

Any one here seen/spotted aliens before?

A year or so ago State police claimed they saw Alien activity in Bantam lake which is within 15 miles of my house.

http://observer.com/2012/04/concerni...d-connecticut/
    99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Lol knew that would get posted immediately by somebody.

And no, I don't believe.
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

100% believe. There is no logical reasoning that can convince me that we are the only life forms in the seemingly unlimited universe.

with that said, most "UFO sightings" are super hokey and generally not believable
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          100% believe. There is no logical reasoning that can convince me that we are the only life forms in the seemingly unlimited universe.

with that said, most "UFO sightings" are super hokey and generally not believable
          Pretty much.

sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I will change what I mean when I say I don't believe. I 100% believe there is other life out there. Are they the spaceship saucer flying gigantic head with big eyed aliens that only rednecks/drunks out in the desert see? No. I don't believe that. So yes what will said.
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

If you ever meet a real dezert person, you will understand why all UFO "sightings" and little green men abductions are total bullmalarky
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Aliens are nothing but evolved gophers with access to craftsman tools and dirty magic.
                dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Zullock Holmes View Post
                  If you ever meet a real dezert person, you will understand why all UFO "sightings" and little green men abductions are total bullmalarky
                  This post reminded me of this video:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/D-Rt56n-vC4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It has nothing to do with aliens, but the same mentality and low IQ is there.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I just spent a bunch of time in Arizona and New Mexico so I know what you guys are talking about with the desert people. I would guess that the alien races would either be way more advanced than us or way behind us. Either way we don't pose much of a threat to anyone since we are a pretty cancerous species and will probably kill each other long before we invent inter-galactic travel.

It will be a while before we even manage to reach a type 1 civilization on the Kardashev scale. I would guess Alien races exist of all types from 1-7 maybe higher.

Comment

This is pretty much exactly how I feel
                      Dan.
                      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Ron Artest says he's an alien that likes gluten free pasta

Comment

I'm sensing a certain level of absolute insanity.
                          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Yea, that about says it.
                            Don't Panic

Comment

Found this on StumbleUpon. Not sure if serious or some serious trolling.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1bSN5J...ate-our-nukes/

Comment

Working...
                              X