Win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win.

For the last couple weeks I've have had to walk past this at the local Shop Rite. I love Bulleit bourban and have wanted a whiskey barrel for my place for a while now. But, buying them online is like $400. No thanks. So, today I saw them kind of sitting off to the side so I figured I'd ask the girl behind the counter what I could do to take one home. She pretty much just said pull your car up to the back and it's yours. I bought her a $25 bottle of midnight moon cherries for her troubles. I'm as giddy as the first day Hux took a dick. Now I just need a man room to put it in.

Anyone else ever score anything like this? Not even liquor related, but any other freebie? Win anything awesome?
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

If you were to just make friends with the local cooper, you'd be the coolest guy around.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

the barrel is sick

i just have race car panels really, haha. robby gordons stadium super truck fiberglass hood taken off the track at crandon, shannon campbell panel recovered from the track in utah, and erik's KOH winning skin i designed, the first one i ever made, he gave me the passenger side panel off the car after winning. pretty cool gesture
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

that is awesome. my favorite freebie is my misfits skateboard which i had signed by jerry only. got a 40" tv for christmas but i guess that counts as a gift not a freebie
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

That's fucking sweet! Definitely something to go in the man cave.

Freebies in my life? Both of my Jeeps and a few guns I've gotten for free, notably 2 Marlin Leveraction receivers and 90% of the parts, granted I had to build them, but each ended up costing me less than $100 a piece to get the exact parts I needed.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Now, to repurpose it into a kegarator
            dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
              Now, to repurpose it into a kegarator

For real though, did you trade the optima in for a Sky just because it wouldn't fit?

I used to get some cool freebies when I was still working at hoots... Coors light neon sign, couple cases of promo pint glasses, bar signage, nothing that cool though
              Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 01-05-2014, 09:36 PM.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Zullock Holmes View Post

For real though, did you trade the optima in for a Sky just because it wouldn't fit?
                Not sure if you're talking about the car it's in or a horse. Regardless, that's Julie's Lexus RX330 that it's in.
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i wouldnt let something that awesome go in the man cave. i want one!
                  mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                  and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

That is awesome. Nice score. Best freebie in my life is free housing in the utah mountains.

Comment

Working...
                    X