No announcement yet.

whats the worst xmas youve ever had....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the worst xmas youve ever had....

just came back to NH after visiting my family in CT....walked in my house to see my buddy who was dogsitting for us dead on my living room floor.....and worst part is we started opening presents thinking he was passed out from work and when i went to wake him he fell off couch and was stiff as a board....wtf

now my house is being treated like a crime scene...uggghhh

anywho....who else is has had a shitty xmas? lets hear yourstories
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Can't say I've had a Christmas where I came home to a friend dead, so, I don't think whatever poor tale of woe I have can top yours. I can't even say I've ever had a bad Christmas, they just get more boring over the years.

Sorry to see your buddy died, dude.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

yea thanks man...well they finally left w corpse...now the housecleaning begins...well at least my daughter had a good xmas and thats all that counts

Comment

holy shit man thats horrible! sorry for your loss, any idea what happened?
        2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
        1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Come home to find buddy dead on floor.
          House treated like a crime scene.

AND the next step is to post it up on SiSOffroad... That IS a bad Christmas.

Hope the dog is okay. Sorry about your buddy.

---
          And yeah, can't top that... I hate everything about the Holiday... Family, Friends, Joy, ack!... but you certainly take the cake on this one.
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

My condolences
            Don't Panic

Comment

thanks.guys...good news is cops let us bring presents upstairs so my daughter could open them....even though they were technically part of a "crime scene".....at least my buddy died in his sleep...my daughter is surprisingly taking it well....

now the worst part is...how do i tell his three children theyll never see their father again? this is the part thats going to kill me....

Comment

Jesus christ
                dirty30

Comment

holy shit man, sorry to hear that. i can honestly say that's the shittiest Christmas Ive ever heard of. sorry for your loss as well
                  -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                  https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                  I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                  -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

shit dude, sorry to hear about your buddy. I think you get the worst Christmas prize....but glad your daughter is doing well, hope the dog is too...

Comment

well his kids took his death as expected....when my wife told them...their reaction to say the least was the worst thing ive ever had to endure...well...i took them with us to NH for the weekend and hopefully they can come to a little bit of closure...

thanks for the kind words guys...i believe this happened this way for a reason...could you imagine if i surpised him with his kids like i was planning to do? that wouldve been even worse...turns out his heart failed due to bad diet and not taking his meds combined with strenuous new job...

Comment

so sorry to hear about your friend. Not the best way to celebrate Christmas. Give those kids all the love you can give them...i cant imagine how they feel.
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

This cant be topped, sorry for your loss

92xjlaredo is house sitting for us right now, and i couldnt imagine it

Comment

just goes to show that you should always treat your friends as though youll never see them again...you never know...something like this could happen...thats why i live by the code of being nice to everyone because you just never know what might happen to them and also why you should live life to the fullest

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
                              just goes to show that you should always treat your friends as though youll never see them again...you never know...something like this could happen...thats why i live by the code of being nice to everyone because you just never know what might happen to them and also why you should live life to the fullest
                              Wise words hope the road to recovery is smooth for ya
                              -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                              https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                              I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                              -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Working...
                              X