The 2015 Ford Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2015 Ford Mustang

Thoughts? I feel like ever since the new Cherokee I find it hard to dislike something that much. I think it could have been a lot worse, but I also dont like it as much as the current one, judging by all the media.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZp5SJhRybE[/ame]
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

I like it except the taillights straight on
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

I think it looks pretty good, it definitely has a sleeker styling to it, and it will never be as ungodly ugly as a fox body.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I dont think its bad at all, but I think it kinda has an Aston Martin look to it. Also, turbo 2.3 4 cylinder, HELLO 1980s SVO!
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I love it.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Looks like am aston Martin not a mustang.
            Dan.
            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
            www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

i like it, definitely some aston/jag look in there, little more sleek than the agressive look of the current gen, but im sure they will have tweaked it a bit before its release. and theres also different trim levels to think about
              2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
              1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Too many other influences in its styling and not enough of its own heritage. Not bad as a vehicle in and of itself, but as a Mustang? Doesn't jive.
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Fairchild View Post
                  Too many other influences in its styling and not enough of its own heritage. Not bad as a vehicle in and of itself, but as a Mustang? Doesn't jive.
                  Not that im defending it..
                  but..
                  http://jalopnik.com/2015-ford-mustan...ion-1476996831
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Seeing the pics last night had me a little skeptical. But seeing it in these pics, I gotta say I actually love it. I think it looks fantastic. I love the new jags, I think Aston martins are the best looking cars in the world. Maybe that's why I love this. However, I thought the previous gen is a phenomenal looking car as well.

I also have a thought, and is may get flamed for it, but this looks pretty damn close to the previous gen when it's all said and done.

I also think that that commercial was fucking gay. Look at dodges campaigns and mirror that. Advertise it as a muscle car, not a fairy transport. The sad part is, I thought of some jeep wrangler commercials when I saw that.
                    Last edited by Pedro; 12-05-2013, 06:56 PM.
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

They killed it, better still have a 5.0 option
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Zullock Holmes View Post
                        They killed it, better still have a 5.0 option
                        it has a 5.0, with "420+" horsepower, no actual number yet. Id assume 430-440 max opposed to the 420 now.
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                          Seeing the pics last night had me a little skeptical. But seeing it in these pics, I gotta say I actually love it. I think it looks fantastic. I love the new jags, I think Aston martins are the best looking cars in the world. Maybe that's why I love this. However, I thought the previous gen is a phenomenal looking car as well.

I also have a thought, and is may get flamed for it, but this looks pretty damn close to the previous gen when it's all said and done.

I also think that that commercial was fucking gay. Look at dodges campaigns and mirror that. Advertise it as a muscle car, not a fairy transport. The sad part is, I thought of some jeep wrangler commercials when I saw that.
                          i think this commercial might even be worse than the jeep cherokee one, at least the jeep cherokee one had it driving on a dirt road...

this new one makes it look like its for hipsters that go to coffee shops and play instruments in the street with homeless people
                          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                            i think this commercial might even be worse than the jeep cherokee one, at least the jeep cherokee one had it driving on a dirt road...

this new one makes it look like its for hipsters that go to coffee shops and play instruments in the street with homeless people
                            This is the part that I don't get. Ford's marketing team really fucked up good on this. You cannot make a commercial targeting a demographic in which half the people in that demographic don't drive cars, and if they do, it's a piece of shit that they can afford. Also, if they do have money, those kind of people would be much better suited in a Toyota Hybrid.

Maybe I'm just crazy...
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                              This is the part that I don't get. Ford's marketing team really fucked up good on this. You cannot make a commercial targeting a demographic in which half the people in that demographic don't drive cars, and if they do, it's a piece of shit that they can afford. Also, if they do have money, those kind of people would be much better suited in a Toyota Hybrid.

Maybe I'm just crazy...
                              I just feel like the ad is very weird. normally when i see a car ad i can think its lame, but i know why they made it lame

this one...

just seems odd that they'd debut a mustang this way. mustangs arent for painters and cello players and indie music lovers

dodge's approach is so much more in tune
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                              X