Point and shoot camera recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point and shoot camera recommendations

Always been a fan of canon cameras as that's what I learned on in school, haven't bought a camera in a long time. Looking for a gift for my girlfriend but am being selfish and buying something that I would want to use here and there also. Looking to spend $100-150. All of the ELPH series and A series come with auto only modes from what I can tell? I really want to be able to shoot manual, shutter/aperture priority but if I can't then the money I'm willing to spend is much closer to $100. Any recommendations on ELPH or A series cameras?

The SX280 and SX260 look pretty pimp but are just over $200 and at that point it's obvious to tell that I bought that camera because I wanted it. Keep in mind this is a gift for her...

How is the SX160/170? I would be happy with it because its cheap and shoots full manual but might not be as "cute" and sleek as the other point and shoots. She's not a camera buff really, just wants to point, zoom and shoot!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Motorola moto x

Has HDR built in
      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
      https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
      I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
      -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

i cant offer any actual experience

but honestly get whatever one has the best form factor for you, and shop for the highest optical zoom

on some level a point and shoot is a point and shoot, especially within the same price point
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
        X