Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any car under 50 grand, what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zullock Holmes View Post
    Said it before and I'll say it again, "any motorsport where the best car is a mazda miata, doesn't count as a real motorsport"
    Still makes autocross a motorsport, then.

Z06's (and 5th/6th-gen Corvettes in general) school all kinds of things at autocross. A Miata is just a cheap and easy way to be competitive in the sport.

And a Miata is still king of the Buddington 250...
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Fairchild View Post
      Still makes autocross a motorsport, then.

Z06's (and 5th/6th-gen Corvettes in general) school all kinds of things at autocross. A Miata is just a cheap and easy way to be competitive in the sport.

And a Miata is still king of the Buddington 250...
      how's the horse semen harvesting going?

I figured with the amount you've manage to pump out you'd either be rich or unable to speak from the callous sores on the inside of your mouth.

But anyways, your argument still sucks, Miata's will always be gay.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Why does it always come down to the Miata being gay? LOL My wife has a 94 and its a fun little car. I went up to Limerock this past summer with my friend in his Mustang Shelby and those little Miatas were taking him in the corners all day long. No horsepower, but a really low COG makes cornering a lot of fun.
        Last edited by calvynandhobbs; 10-30-2013, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Said it before and I'll say it again, "any motorsport where the best car is a mazda miata, doesn't count as a real motorsport"
          AHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

But anyways, your argument still sucks, Miata's will always be gay.
            http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g5gNmIS...%3Dg5gNmISf_4E

I have a really hard time calling this gay. This thing is a rocket ship go kart.

Tbh though, an ls swap isn't realistic. What a miata lacks in hp it makes up for in handling. I think this is where the super wide disconnect is between most everybody who thinks a miata is gay and a little powerless convertible and those who think Miata's are pretty awesome little cars.
            Most who think the miata is gay are like "ZOMG needz moar hoarsepauer! Murica' :spit:" Then when they get passed in the twisties by that same miata that basically is foot to the floor the whole time because they handle it so well their only retort is..."Its still gay." Reminds me if this guy.

Now let me say this before I get flamed. I love horse power DO NOT get me wrong. I just happen to like light and nimble cars too. Miata fits one of those bills lol.

Also in no way am I defending Hux. He is still gay... He just happens to drive a miata in autocross.
            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
            • 5.13's
            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Lowest possible mile 1st gen SRT8 GC I could find, and dump the rest into my Bullitt...built shortblock, ported heads, cams, larger fuel system, t56, CCW Classics and a smaller blower pulley
              -Michael
              2001 Silverstone Metallic XJ Limited - TJ Moabs, Grabbers, 3" lift, RC trackbar, etc. - SOLD
              2014 Granite Crystal JGC Limited - Hemi, Tow-pack, Lux-Pack II, 20's
              2001 DHG Mustang Bullitt - 5.3 4v stroker, Comp Cams, VMP TVS, T56, Built IRS, etc...
              702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Working...
              X