Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masshole cops SUCK!!! Anyone have a CDL who knows the answer to this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masshole cops SUCK!!! Anyone have a CDL who knows the answer to this?

so...im coming back from Pittsfield yesterday in my worktruck(CDL) ...headed back on 91S thru springfield and right where the 45mph speed trap is i set cruise control to 47mph....and once i get through the turns and headed on staightaway towards CT border i see the sign for 65 mph speed limit so i start to accelerate mind you theres cars and trucks flying by me and the next thing you know, i see the all to familiar red and blue lights behind me...wtf...so he pulls me over and tells me im speeding ...said i was doing 60 in 45....then he tells me hes gonna check my logbook which i dont even need due to the fact that im inside the 100 mile birds eye radius of my terminal...so he comes back and tells me hes putting me out of service for not carrying my logbook(which i dont need)...apparently i didnt write the words day off on my logbook...unbelieveable!

so next thing you know he hands me a ticket for 185.00 and has truck towed without giving me the oppty. to call dispatch...and then he tells me i have to get off the highway(physically)...i was like holy crap!..he says he clocked me doing 60 on LIDAR from 537ft...is that even possible in heavy traffic while in motion?

and then to make matters worse my fucking job has suspended me with no explanation as to why!

any advice from anyone?

anyone hiring? cus i could potentially lose my job over this...even though ive never had a ticketable offense in over 18 years
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

You don't need a log book within 100 air miles as you stated. They have to give you the option to call to have another driver come out and drive the truck away. But technically you weren't even out of service. I don't know about the speeding thing though.
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/trp/3975794308.html

That's where iWork I'm in the shop though.
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

even with this b.s. do ya think theyd consider me? i have almost700k accident and ticket free miles under my belt,tho...i do have my class a but no hazmat...

Comment

sounds awfully shitty to me
          Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
            sounds awfully shitty to me
            you have no idea.....

Comment

It's easier to drive around MA to go anywhere then put yourself through that hell.

But seriously, call a lawyer.
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Cops suck plain and simple! Whether they are right or wrong they always get their way!
                HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                  It's easier to drive around MA to go anywhere then put yourself through that hell.

But seriously, call a lawyer.
                  This do that for sure. And I'm only a mechanic there. But hey you can apply and see what happens
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

i called the ad and left msg....well see

Comment

Working...
                    X