What to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do

Ok im trying to decide what to do keep my xj and keep building it or sell it and buy a wrangler or newer xj. I have some one that will give me $3500 for my xj so im tempted. So what does every one else think ?

flip a coin, that always works for me

Comment

3500 is a lot for an 88. i'd sell it and get a newer one. how many miles are on the one you have now?
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i would WHEEL and stop asking questions about what you should do.

Comment

i have been wheeling but i have a chance to get somthing better to wheel and this dude offerd me $3500 for my xj think thats a good deal for me ?

Comment

if you havent seen my xj theres pics on my car domain. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3307342

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
              i have been wheeling but i have a chance to get somthing better to wheel and this dude offerd me $3500 for my xj think thats a good deal for me ?
              where?

if someone were to offer me 3500 for a jeep built like that id probably take it

Comment

What legal trails in MA?

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                  What legal trails in MA?
                  there in otis mass some of the trails used to be roads but now you can barley get a jeep like my xj down them my buddy nows all the trials he has been wheeling there for years but there are tons of legal spots up there and only like an hour from danbury ct.

Comment

sell it

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                      sell it
                      i think im going to but i love this jeep maybe ill just save my money 4 a dd and keep this maybe trim add some 33s ?

Comment

do whatever pleases your newbie heart.

Comment

sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

if someone offered me 3500 for that it would be sold instantly
                            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

you should sell it and get a wrangler. because no matter what you do to you jeep... its still going to be an xj
                              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                              X